How to Delete background in photo... photo impact tips and tricks experts and newbies

I'm with you on that! Photoimpact isn't exactly user friendly... but once you get to know it, it's probably a really great program! I actually went out about a month ago and bought Photo Impact for Dummies........
'but when I got home and started eading it, it was actually Photoshop for Dummies! Now...... you can't get much dummier then that can ya! ;)

karebear1 said:
I'm with you on that! Photoimpact isn't exactly user friendly... but once you get to know it, it's probably a really great program! I actually went out about a month ago and bought Photo Impact for Dummies........
'but when I got home and started eading it, it was actually Photoshop for Dummies! Now...... you can't get much dummier then that can ya! ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter