How to Convince Wife to Goto Rope Drop

This. Just tell her you're going to rope drop and she's welcome to join you. It's your vacation too, not just hers. Besides I've never considered WDW a vacation in which to relax. That's that the beach or a cruise is for. It's an adventure vacation much like climbing Everest: it takes money, planning, and stamina. ;-)
Yuck.
Depends. if i have to do all that "work" to go on vacation, I'll go to work.

Op, I've done rope drop once. take bout "don't believe the hype". lol. I am not a morning person, in my real life I have to get up at 5 am so waking me up at 6-630 to ride a ride is not my idea of a vacation. BUT that being said, I am a team player, so compromise is the order of the day.

Personally I don't understand the big "whoop". Stand around in a big crowd of people first thing in the morning??? I'd much rather wake up naturally, enjoy a leisurely breakfast and take my time.

But then I don't measure my vacations by the number of rides we do.

It looks like your from Illinois, which is an hour time difference I believe. So I presume you'd have to get up an hour earlier than normal which makes it a bit harder. We have the opposite problem being in Atlantic Canada, where we have an extra hour in the morning, but doing fireworks at night is difficult. All I want to do at that point is go to bed. Take me with you and I'll get up for rope drop with you :yay:

Op, I've done rope drop once. take bout "don't believe the hype". lol. I am not a morning person, in my real life I have to get up at 5 am so waking me up at 6-630 to ride a ride is not my idea of a vacation.
But, you're already getting an hour more of sleep each day... ;)

People who don't want to get up early on vacation are the reason that those who DO get up early will find so much benefit.

Those dragged early against their will tend to find reasons to deny any value for being there.
Conversely, those springing through the gates at first crack... can even relish that experience for its own merit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter