How to confirm ADR's made?

twinnybelles

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this? IPO made my ADR's :woohoo: and I want to confirm dates/times and numbers myself ( I know, obsessive :goodvibes ). Do I just call the dining line?

If you are staying onsite, they will print out a copy of your ADR's at check in. I have all my ADR's confirmation numbers written down, but Im going to have them print it out when I check in at CBR next month. You could call and verify your ADR's also. Hope this helps!

I think you can confirm your ADR's through the wdw-dine number. I think you just need your reservation number because that should link to your adr's.

Heck Yah!!! Just call DW dining -- I always call and confirm before I leave...I don't like to deal with last minute surprises while I'm already there. You don't even need your reserv. numbers. Just give your name and telephone number you gave when making your ADR and the CM will tell you all your ADR times and place. I even call and confirm my DW hotel reserv. before I leave.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter