How to cash out for WebCerts throuch CttM?

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
I want to cash out for a WebCert through CttM, but there is no point box below it to select. Help! How do I cash out for a WebCert through CttM?

Thanks! :)

Hi Debi,
Currently they are not offered, even though listed. We had a lenghty discussion with Webbies a while ago and they were supposed to get us information to legally offer them. They never did :(
In order to send them, we are charged $3.95 to send 1!!!! Unless we are sending $10,000 worth at a time, they won't waive the fee. Kinda outrageous I think, but if a member really wants webbie, there will be an additional 790 MP reduction to cover the cost of sending.

HTH
Bonnie

Thanks, Bonnie! :) I love WebCerts, but there are plenty of other goodies to cash out for. My problem is going to be deciding what I want to cash out for! :)

:) Very welcome! I've been cashing out at sites I do for our trip, but now, it's not going to happen :( I don't think they're gonna let a big pregger like myself in the dolphin tank. Hubby thinks I need to raffle off our trip on CttM, at least someone can enjoy our week.

Bonnie, congratulations on your little one on the way! :) Do you know yet if you're having a boy or girl?

When are you headed to WDW? Even though you're expecting, you can still have a great time in WDW. Go, and have fun!

Thank you! I'm getting pummled all morning, this one doesn't keep still!!!
No, we won't know what we're having until next month when we have our ultrasound done. Normally, I don't like to find out, but we're in a crunch for bedrooms.
As for WDW, we decided to move to Florida instead. We're in New England now and not enjoying it, even though we grew up here. We're looking into West Central Florida for a move in July. Scary!!! But I can't wait! I need a change of scenery and I'm tired of battling the powers that be in our town.

Bonnie, please take me with you! :) I'm in NJ, and I am soooo tired of winters up here! I've been trying to move to FL for many years, but one thing or another gets in the way - money, job markets, etc. Ugh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter