HOw to carry tickets

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
I was thinking we should each have a lanyard with clear case for express pass & hotel key etc...

Is there a brand that is "better" or will any of them work?

As long as it's sealable anyone will do.

We have many lanyards, but use the same old clear plastic holder........easy for showing EP.

We got some awesome Harry Potter and Marvel super hero ones at Sam Goodys...I think they were $8 there. Our local Party City (formerly Factory Card Outlet) has some for $1 (SpongeBob and other kids characters)...those ones didn't have the pouch, but we bought zip-topped pouches cheap off Amazon.

If you don't have express pass, do you really need a lanyard? I'm assuming you only need to show a regular ticket once at the gate, and perhaps prove it's a park hooper to ride the Hogwart's Express...

If you don't have express pass, do you really need a lanyard? I'm assuming you only need to show a regular ticket once at the gate, and perhaps prove it's a park hooper to ride the Hogwart's Express...

Yes, you only use your park ticket entering the park and if you enter the queue for HE.

Has anyone used the Witz brand "see it safe" lanyard. I've been looking through the forums for more info, but haven't been able to find anything.

Are they able to scan tickets and express passes at Universal directly through the plastic exterior with these lanyards? Or do you have to take your tickets out to have them scanned?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter