How to buy AP discounted tickets?

Disneyqueendenmark

Mouseketeer
Hi

I just bought the 1 year Sea World Orlando Pass and the discounted tickets for DC too :cool1:

BUT now I need to buy tickets to SW, but I can't login on the SW website, because I don't have the barcode (since I choose the e-ticket) or the zip-code (since I live outside of the US) - How can I then buy the discounted 1-day tickets? :confused3 I was thinking that if I buy them (3 tickets) when I get there, it will be more expensive than buying them at the online rate + get $10 off each ticket..... I would have emailed them, but I the email is not anywhere on the website, just a button which is supposted to direct me to the email, but my computer says it doesn't work?!

What to do? :scratchin

You are always so helpful.... So I thought I would ask you! You're awsome!!:thumbsup2

You can buy them at the gate also. I have purchased them from guest services a few times if I couldn't get to a computer. I mostly go to Busch Gardens In VA. I'm sure SW is similar.

aubreysmom09 said:
You can buy them at the gate also. I have purchased them from guest services a few times if I couldn't get to a computer. I mostly go to Busch Gardens In VA. I'm sure SW is similar.

Thanks for your reply :) now I certainly know that I can buy the tickets when I get there...
But it is more expensive buying at the gate than online, isn't it? Just thought that online they are $79, because you get $10 online discount, and then the an additional $10 off because of the AP... So I was just thinking if the tickets were $69 online and $79 at the gate!?

Just found this on the Seaworld site...

"Share the wonder of SeaWorlds Christmas Celebration with friends and family. Pass Members save $20 on a single-day admission to SeaWorld Orlando. Pass Members must accompany their guests on the day of the visit.
"Offer valid for up to six guests on visits before December 25, 2012. Log in to purchase."

Would be awsome to get this deal :D unfortunatly we will be visiting Seaworld ON December 25 - so I don't think we would be able to get the discount...

Hmmm!... I just spoke with Sesworld and I can't buy the tickets online, which means that the tickets will be more expensive than I thought :( too bad!!
Does any of you know what the tax is in Orlando/Seaworld?? ;)

I would have emailed them, but I the email is not anywhere on the website, just a button which is supposted to direct me to the email, but my computer says it doesn't work?!

You can email SW here:

WoDGuestCorrespond@seaworld.com

That's the address from which I received a response a few days ago regarding reserved seating at one of the shows, so I am sure they can help you with your ticketing question as well. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter