How to book

adamkat

2005 WDW, 2012 WDW, 2015 DL, 2020 WDW
Good morning! We are in the pre planning stage for our 15th anniversary next October (ya I know) this will be my 3rd time at WDW last time was 8 years ago so lots of changes since; we are family of four want to stay on property and have a dining package. Must do MNSSHP
Trying to figure out if we can afford it so questions:
Who do you book with?
Where or are there discounts?
What are must haves?
Any pro tips appreciated
Like I said very early pre planning stage but want to make it the best trip yet!
TIA

I like to book everything myself on the Disney website. If you watch the boards or listen to podcasts you will hear when deals and stuff are coming out. The only exception would be that if you aren't booking a package from Disney you could get your tickets cheaper at undercover tourist or someplace like that.

If you are feeling overwhelmed get a travel agent (Dreams Unlimited Travel). They don't cost you any extra and often will know what deals are coming up. You lose a little control but can save yourself a lot of time. Depends on your personality.

Good luck, Happy Planning!

I book everything on my own. Before becoming DVC members ourselves, we rented points through David's Vacation Club Rentals. This allowed us to stay at Deluxe resorts on site and save a lot of money. There are a few things to be aware of (you need to book early and pay in full in advance) but we always had great experiences.

One way to save money is we book one less day for park tickets if we are doing MNSSHP. You can still get in at 4pm early for that day. We then use the morning to sleep in head to DSprings and chill at pool. We do not like using a day ticket when we are going to a party that same day.

I just shop around and book everything myself. You have lots of time to do your research and find deals. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter