How to book transport between WDW hotel and Port Canaveral?

cahaya

Earning My Ears
I want to book a one way transport from All Star Sports to Port Canaveral. I cannot find where to book it. If I want to add ground transportation via the Cruise Line webpage, only airport transportation is offered. If I search on my WDW reservation, I cannot find an option for it at all. Maybe it is because we don't live in the US? Where can it normally be found?
I want to avoid calling because it can be pricey from abroad.

I want to book a one way transport from All Star Sports to Port Canaveral. I cannot find where to book it. If I want to add ground transportation via the Cruise Line webpage, only airport transportation is offered. If I search on my WDW reservation, I cannot find an option for it at all. Maybe it is because we don't live in the US? Where can it normally be found?
I want to avoid calling because it can be pricey from abroad.
I believe, for one way transportation, you have to call to add it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter