How to Book Bonnet Creek Presidential Suite

esk

DIS Veteran
HI, I looked at the Bonnet Creek thread but it's like 135 pages long, so I'm just asking in a new thread....

Looking to go early December and the rates on the Bonnet Creek website are not great, and they don't show availability for any Presidential Suites.

Who/what companies have you used to book, and how did you get Presidential?

We're 4 adults (me, DH, BIL, SIL), 4 kids (11, 8, 7, 5) and this will be BIL/SIL/kids first time to Disney. (We've done SSR, OKW, VWL, Yacht Club) We can get a military discount if there is one, but no way do we want to pay for a Grand Villa, so I'm thinking offsite and Bonnet Creek just looks great.

Thank you!

Hi

My parents own timeshare at Bonnet Creek and we stayed in the 4 bedroom Presidential Suite. It is amazing! However my parents were told to book atleast 1 year out to get it. They booked it in August 2010 and we stayed August 2011 for 1 week. I believe there are only two 4 bedroom Pres Suites per builidng and there are 6 buildings. Building 6 is the newest and has a pirate themed pool and water slide. Building 5 has the lazy river pool.

I just checked with m y parents timeshare and there are no 4 bedrooms available the time you want it.

HI, I looked at the Bonnet Creek thread but it's like 135 pages long, so I'm just asking in a new thread....

Looking to go early December and the rates on the Bonnet Creek website are not great, and they don't show availability for any Presidential Suites.

We're 4 adults (me, DH, BIL, SIL), 4 kids (11, 8, 7, 5) and this will be BIL/SIL/kids first time to Disney. (We've done SSR, OKW, VWL, Yacht Club) We can get a military discount if there is one, but no way do we want to pay for a Grand Villa, so I'm thinking offsite and Bonnet Creek just looks great.

Thank you!
I see 7 of these reservations for rent right now on ebay

Yes, I see those on Ebay but they are for April, May and June.

We're going in late Nov/early Dec.

Yes, I see those on Ebay but they are for April, May and June.

We're going in late Nov/early Dec.
You can wait and start looking around September, when you will start seeing dates in your range, or you could contact some those power renters on ebay now. They likely already have the reservations for when you are going.

I have been keeping a list of companies people on DIS rent from. I already told my husband we are staying at Bonnet Creek next trip so I'm keeping track. ;) They are not listed in any particular order!

www.5starresorts.net - Michelle
www.farrellsvacations.com - Farrell
www.utopiaworldvacations.com - Paul
www.vacationstrategy.com - Humaira & Rick
www.vacationupgrades.com - Ken Price

I contacted all of these people myself in regards to a 4-bedroom Presidential and was also advised they book quickly (about 1 year out) as there as not as many as 2-bedrooms.

We booked 2 two bedroom presidentials via VacationStrategy for Thanksgiving for ridiculously cheap. We were also quoted an amazing rate for a 4 bedroom presidential but two separate units worked better for our group. Also guaranteed to be in building 6 this way. All the two bedroom presidentials are in building 6 while the 4 bedroom presidentials could be in any building.

Hi

My parents own timeshare at Bonnet Creek and we stayed in the 4 bedroom Presidential Suite. It is amazing! However my parents were told to book atleast 1 year out to get it. They booked it in August 2010 and we stayed August 2011 for 1 week. I believe there are only two 4 bedroom Pres Suites per builidng and there are 6 buildings. Building 6 is the newest and has a pirate themed pool and water slide. Building 5 has the lazy river pool.

I just checked with m y parents timeshare and there are no 4 bedrooms available the time you want it.
Do you know if your parents is available the week of April 21-28 or May 5-12?? Thanks!

Early December is Value season. You should be able to get an excellent rate if there is availability. Find a private owner that is a PlatVIP. They will get you the best deal out there. What you have to realize though is some of the huge PlatVIP owners know exactly where the hot resorts are and book all of those rooms Day 1 of availability because they know they can sell them, cancel/rebook for half or less points, or cancel outright. They simply don't care about blocking availability because they know they can dump it.

Imagine their benefits. They get to book 60-days out for half the point total. They also get a free upgrade if inventory is available. For example, if there are no 3BR Pres suite but 2BR Pres suites are available, they can cancel the 4BR Pres, book the 2BR Pres and get the free upgrade to 4BR Pres. Smart owners due this at 2AM in the morning knowing they won't lose the free upgrade. In Prime season with a good owner, the non-VIP points would be 308,000. Since they only use half, it is 154,000. Depending on what the owner charges per point ($7/1000 points is a good price), this 4BR Pres during Prime season can be had for ~$1,100. They could easily charge 2x that and there would be buyers. Many will do this and not even list it for sale until they rebook.

Last edited:
Thanks!! So I found a week available but he said

"However, since it is in a holding account, it will undergo re-processing approx. 60 days prior to check-in. There is a remote chance that we could lose the unit during the re-processing. Since it is not a prime holiday or during a prime season, those chances are extremely remote, but we need to disclose that to you."

Is this normal?? That worries me that I could loose it.

Last edited:
You should use one thread for this same exact question. This is most likely a PlatVIP owner. It is the exact scenario I described. At 60-days out, they can book rooms at 50% of the points and get 1 free upgrade. The upgrade is to the first available inventory. If there is only a 1BR Dlx available and the 4BR Pres, they will get the 4BR Pres for the points of the 1BR Dlx. This is a benefit they get for giving Wyndham about $125,000.

If the owner is not willing to pass this savings on to you, then find another owner.

You should use one thread for this same exact question. This is most likely a PlatVIP owner. It is the exact scenario I described. At 60-days out, they can book rooms at 50% of the points and get 1 free upgrade. The upgrade is to the first available inventory. If there is only a 1BR Dlx available and the 4BR Pres, they will get the 4BR Pres for the points of the 1BR Dlx. This is a benefit they get for giving Wyndham about $125,000.

If the owner is not willing to pass this savings on to you, then find another owner.

That makes sense. I just thought it seemed a little weird just because I want my room locked 100%. Just don't want to take a risk if my entire family is buying plane tickets.

It is a risk you take to get it at a lower rate. If not, pay the going rate. One guy I rent through passes on the savings to me. He charges $7/1000 points. I assume the risk of not having a room. He will give me the option if there is no inventory instead of risking losing it all. If I don't want to risk it, I pay the full price. Since I only need a 1BR, if there is any inventory, I have 0% risk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter