How to add guests before joining the queue

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hi guys!

I saw a recent thread on someone saying to have everyone added prior to joining to queue. How in the world do I do that? I just want to make sure I have everything ready to go for next Tuesday so I can at least stand a chance at 7am 🤣

Thank you!

Everyone who will be going needs to be linked to your Friends & Family list in MDE. If they’re already there, you’re good to go! If they’re not, post a question on the Theme Parks board, and someone will help you. Ours have been linked for so long that I’m afraid I’ll tell you the wrong way to do it!

Is it ok if a family member is linked to me but the plans are not managed by me?

Yes.

I will say though, that my husband and sons are managed by me. They did NOT show up in my daughter's MDE because they did not set up their own accounts (my youngest is nine). When we were trying for a boarding group, only those who were linked to her were added to her group (she got 13). I was able to get my husband and sons a boarding group (55). The Guest Experiences CM added my husband and sons to my daughter's boarding group so we could all ride together. (At the worst, they would've gone separately, which wouldn't been fine but not ideal.)

They did NOT show up in my daughter's MDE because they did not set up their own accounts (my youngest is nine).
I believe that they don't need their own accounts. Your daughter can link to them so they're listed in her F&F by sending an invitation to you. Not only is that helpful for getting BGs, it's also good for making FP and ADRs and including them in other plans made via MDE.

I believe that they don't need their own accounts. Your daughter can link to them so they're listed in her F&F by sending an invitation to you. Not only is that helpful for getting BGs, it's also good for making FP and ADRs and including them in other plans made via MDE.

I make all of the plans, so she doesn't usually have to worry about it. It was fine--they fixed it.

I'll look into it for future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter