How things are charged to you account, KTTW card question??

Melody80

Mouseketeer
My grandpa has paid for the entire family to go on this cruise. He also wanted us all to use him credit card number for all of our on board expencise. His only request was we 1. Dont purchase booze on his card and 2. dont buy the boat :rotfl:

I wanted to buy things for my neices and nephews on my husbands side of the family and didn't feel comfortable with him picking up the tab for there gifts. I also wanted the option to have a drink or two if I felt like it. Im not a big drinker (one or two drinks during the whole 4 night cruise would do me just fine). So because of that I set up my own account.

He understand but still wants me to put somethings on his account (excurtions, tips, souvenirs, nursery time, spa teatments...) He had wanted to provide us all with an all expence paid vacation and I know he will be upset if I dont do excurstion because I cant afford it on my account.

Is there anyway to pay for something with my card and some with his? My mom will be rooming with me and her key card is tyed to his. Could I use her card to pay for somethings or will excursion, babysitting, spa... be automaticly billed to my card since I booked them? When are things charged to your card? I have booked a few things online if that matters.

I guess you could use either of their cards when you wanted it charged to his & yours when not. The stuff booked online will show up on the credit card that you used online, its been awhile since I did that but I am pretty sure I had to supply them with one. That has me wondering, when we got a room statement, it had each excursion listed under the person who went, so it looked like my kids charged something to their account when really it was just an excursion...

I didn't have to link my account with a credit card online, I used the cash option. Wonder if that changes anything...

Call DCL and ask. I am sure they have had this come up before. If you get a mushy answer, ask for a supervisor or say thank you, hang up and call again. The next CM might know more.
Jan :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!