How soon to book a VIP tour?

farmfresh2

Earning My Ears
We (adult family) are heading to DLR early November. As it’s our first time back in three years, we’d love to book a VIP tour. How soon should we do that? We’d like to take advantage of as many aspects as possible eg seating for shows, so wondered if we had to keep the 60 day thing in mind?:earsboy:

I was able to book our VIP tour in Jan for my August trip. You should book prior to 60 days; they did offer to help with booking ADRs on tour day, and they needed info prior to 60 days to do that. I ended up doing it myself, as I was too much a control freak to trust it to someone else. 😀 They also offered to take care of any stroller need etc.

I was able to book our VIP tour in Jan for my August trip. You should book prior to 60 days; they did offer to help with booking ADRs on tour day, and they needed info prior to 60 days to do that. I ended up doing it myself, as I was too much a control freak to trust it to someone else. 😀 They also offered to take care of any stroller need etc.
Thanks - that answers my question perfectly. (I might also have trust issues😊)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter