How soon after getting up today did you have your first meal of the day?

Usually 4-5 hours for me. I’m never hungry when I wake up. I’ll usually have a Greek yogurt and some berries around 10 AM.

About 45 minutes. I shower and do some things then eat and do a few more things before work. I do not have to travel to get there most of us have been remote employees since Covid began.

4-5 hours. I don't sleep much. I can be awake/up anytime from 3 am to 5:30/6 am. I try not to have my light breakfast before 8 am.

Always an hour to hour and a halfish.

Up between 5-5:30, at work at 6:45 with email (2 forums I check out, shhhh...) and a bowl of oatmeal.

I’ve been awake for about 5 hours (bad nights sleep) and I don’t plan on eating for about another 2 hours. I’m just not hungry.

I love breakfast food, but I rarely eat anything until close to noon, even an egg sandwich. I like pancakes, but only for dinner.
Yeah, breakfast foods are wonderful and I do eat them for lunch and dinner often. I just can't eat them in the morning. I have zero appetite until I've been up for a while.

A couple of hours. I’m never hungry right away in the morning.

About an hour and a half every day. Up at 5, workout for about 45 minutes. Cool down/rinse off, then eat around 6:30. Out the door usually around 7:15.

Around 9 hrs but I do intermittent fasting.

I wake at 5 am and typically "eat" at 2 pm. Before then I have a hot bone broth that I sip through the morning and water with lemon.

...a little less than an hour....if you can count iced coffee as breakfast.

Today about 3.5 hours, because it's Saturday and I'm home and was able to eat as soon as I felt hungry. Can't always do that during a work day.

4-5 hours. I don't sleep much. I can be awake/up anytime from 3 am to 5:30/6 am. I try not to have my light breakfast before 8 am.
Same here! Even with two prescribed sleep meds. I don't operate well without more sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter