How soon after getting up today did you have your first meal of the day?

Two hours. Got up, showered, waited for the guy to arrive who was cleaning my roof today, and then sat down with a cup of tea and a sandwich. I feel better if I wait a couple hours to eat. I think my body needs to be fully awake first.

30 minutes. Got up at 8:30 am. I usually wait 90 minutes to eat, but had a lunch date at 11:30 am so ate early.

4.5 - 5 hours, at my desk, around 10:00 am. I call it "breakfast-lunch" because brunch is way to grandiose a word for scarfing down rice cakes and a banana over my keyboard. :laughing:

About 4 hours - woke up @8 - skip bfast and had lunch at noon…probably have some cereal tonight @8:30

About 90 minutes today. I don’t usually eat breakfast but I woke up hungry today. It was leftovers from supper last night.

7 hours. I'm usually awake by 4:30-5:00am and I don't eat lunch until 12:15. I've been doing some intermittant fasting, 18:6, so no breakfast for me. :)

10-15 minutes. I’m not much of a lunch person so I always eat a little bit at breakfast. Usually a wedge of light Laughing Cow cheese and 8 Triscuits. Then it’s just a snack until dinner.

About 3 hours or so...I woke up about 630, got up at 7 ate a bowl of cereal at my desk about 10am.

About an hour. I can't eat immediately after waking up, but I usually get pretty hungry within an hour or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter