How often do you call Disney to see if you have a pin code attached to your name?

is there a trick to get through all of the automated prompts? =) I really want a pin but hate wasting all of my cell mins trying to get it
TIA!

I didn't know you could do this??? Can some one give me the details about this?? I thought pin codes were mailed to you???:confused3

Michelle, sometimes the PIN's are emailed or Mailed to you. Sometimes people don't get any message from Disney saying they have a PIN but when you call they can look up your name and see if you have a PIN associated to your name.
Good Luck!! =)
I'm still praying for a PIN for Free QSD =)

I called yesterday and they said i had a pin attached to my name! i had no clue what it was for and i didn't ask lolol. What is it all about? should i call back and ask?

Sheesh, I just called to ask if there was a pin attached to my name, and the CM was so rude! He said that he was unable to look it up (baloney), and that if I didn't have a pin, I would just have to pay full price.

I called yesterday and they said i had a pin attached to my name! i had no clue what it was for and i didn't ask lolol. What is it all about? should i call back and ask?

From what I've read there's a couple PIN's out right now. I'd totally call back and see what kind u have.

Sheesh, I just called to ask if there was a pin attached to my name, and the CM was so rude! He said that he was unable to look it up (baloney), and that if I didn't have a pin, I would just have to pay full price.

Wow that wasn't nice =( I've read to tell the CM that they are not acting very Disney like. I'm not sure what it gets you but some people swear by it.

I just called and talked to the nicest CM named Beatrice! She was super helpful! She even giggled when I asked about the QSDP PIN, she said "Oh, you've been reading on the internet haven't you?" =)
I still don't have a PIN :sad: but I'll try again next week. When I called I actually got through the automatic prompts pretty fast. I don't know what I did but I didn't have to put in very much which was nice!

Michelle, sometimes the PIN's are emailed or Mailed to you. Sometimes people don't get any message from Disney saying they have a PIN but when you call they can look up your name and see if you have a PIN associated to your name.
Good Luck!! =)
I'm still praying for a PIN for Free QSD =)

Would you be eligible for the Disney Visa offer of free QSD?

I called yesterday for the first time in about 3 months and was told that the more you call in the less likely you are to have a code attached to your name. I was told that they give people pin's so that they call in. Didn't make sense to me and I was shocked by how rude this cm was. Just thought I would pass on what I was told

I didn't know you could do this??? Can some one give me the details about this?? I thought pin codes were mailed to you???:confused3

I called and the CM said we had a PIN for the 20/30/40 in which we booked the WL from Dec 5 - Dec 12. I never recalled getting one by email, not saying that I didnt tho. I signed up my in laws online, who are going with us and they received a PIN the next day, didnt even have to call.

It would depend on when your trip to WDW is to how much you call. If its later in the year you might try once or twice a week?

I've never been able to get them to tell me if I have a pin.:confused3

what is the time period for this offer?

Thanks

Bill

Copied from my e-mail:
Disney Rewards® Visa® Cardmembers, take advantage of this exclusive offer for stays most nights March 14, 2010 – August 14, 2010. When you purchase a 4-night 5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes room, Theme Park tickets and a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, a child 3-9 can stay, get 5-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, FREE

Copied from my e-mail:
Disney Rewards® Visa® Cardmembers, take advantage of this exclusive offer for stays most nights March 14, 2010 – August 14, 2010. When you purchase a 4-night 5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes room, Theme Park tickets and a Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, a child 3-9 can stay, get 5-day Theme Park tickets and the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, FREE

OOOOH!! Any chance this will be a GP code next??

Copied from my e-mail:

Thanks for the quick reply. You got me all excited for a minute.

Since our kid is going to be 21 this one won't work for us.

Congrats to all those that can use this one.:cool1:

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter