• 10 – 15 Pounds

• 15 – 20 Pounds

• 20 – 25 Pounds

• 25 Pounds or More

• None; I am happy the way I am!

Results are only viewable after voting.

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
If it could be done quickly and permanently, how much weight would you wish to lose before this summer gets into full swing? I could lose 20 pounds and be very, very happy!!

I'm average weight for my height, but I wouldn't mind losing 5 lbs so that I can be my pre-pregnancy weight.

I have lost 20 lbs. since January. I am now less than I was before I had my last dd in October. I would like to lose another 30 so that I get back to the weight I was before I had my first dd 6 years ago. I'm working on it.

I wouldn't mind losing at least 20. I used to wear the cutest clothes, but since I have been with DH, we have both gotten "fat". Oh being in love :goodvibes

I'm actually happy with my weight and don't want to lose any weight.

I reached my goal about 6 months ago, and still always fluctuate with about 5 - 10 lbs.
Right now I'm at the high end, (still working off the dinners and Mickey ice cream on that Disney vacation a month ago!) so I'd like to lose about 5 to get right at my goal wt for our trip to Hawaii in July.

5'2" 125 lbs. :sunny:

I would be almost happy with 20, but I really want to rid of 30!! I am working on it, but I wish you could just push a *magic button* :wizard: and be done with it overnight!!!!! ::yes:: ::yes::

kimber79 said:
I would be almost happy with 20, but I really want to rid of 30!! I am working on it, but I wish you could just push a *magic button* :wizard: and be done with it overnight!!!!! ::yes:: ::yes::

your granddaughter is absolutely beautiful!

no weight to lose here..5'8 130 and 100% happy with it

Brandy

For me to be competitive in my next TRI, I'd like to lose about 15 lbs. I'm not too bad but losing the extra weight would certainly help out a lot!

I need to lose 30 lbs, but I doubt it'll be gone by summer! For me, it's all baby weight - my son is barely two months old.

I'm 5'2", 125lbs so technically I'm normal weight, but I'd like to be 120 or 118. What I really need isn't the weight loss, but the tummy pouch loss, which is really hard to do.

I weigh 25 pounds more than I did before I had first child. I'd love to lose at least 25, if not 30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter