how much WDW fun can you have in 4 days? may '07 - w/ pics & video! FINISHED!!!

Hi :)

Great pre-trip report so far :) We'll be at Disney at the same time, we're also going to be in MGM the 6th and in Epcot on the 7th, so maybe we'll run into each other. I'll definately read your trip report when I get home :)

I am all set to follow your trip report! What a great intro! You and your husband look so cute together. I understand what you mean about wanting to take a trip with just the two of you before you have kids. My husband and I are going the first week of June for just that reason. I can't wait to read the rest! :cutie:

Hello! Looks like we could be neighbors this May. We will be at the Pop May 7-13 as well. Who knows maybe we will run into each other.:cool1:

What a great way to celebrate an anniversary. I wish you guys the best. My family stayed at Pop last April the beds were tiny but I liked the whole resort over all, my reasons to stay at a value resort were the same as yours, more money for spending at the parks.

we requested a non-smoking room with a king-size bed, but of course we may not get it. if we don't, we've already decided that we're each sleeping in separate beds. they're too small to share!!! some romantic vacation, huh? :rotfl:

:rotfl:
Hi :)

Great pre-trip report so far :) We'll be at Disney at the same time, we're also going to be in MGM the 6th and in Epcot on the 7th, so maybe we'll run into each other. I'll definately read your trip report when I get home :)

cool! look for a brunette who's 5'3" with bu-dunk-a-dunk butt :-)lmao: ) and wearing black crocs and a thin guy who's 6'1" and carrying a book bag with a lime green mickey head pinned to it! we'll probably also have some sort of alcoholic beverage in our hands! i swear we're not alcoholics, but when else do you get a chance to drink and not worry about driving home???? feel free to say hello! :thumbsup2

they're too small to share!!! some romantic vacation, huh? :rotfl:
Too small :scared1: don't ever come to England then as the US rooms with 2 beds in are the size of the biggest beds we have so over here you'd have to book 2 rooms :rotfl2:

I am all set to follow your trip report! What a great intro! You and your husband look so cute together. I understand what you mean about wanting to take a trip with just the two of you before you have kids. My husband and I are going the first week of June for just that reason. I can't wait to read the rest! :cutie:

thanks! :blush: i'm glad to see i'm not the only one with that idea!!!

Hello! Looks like we could be neighbors this May. We will be at the Pop May 7-13 as well. Who knows maybe we will run into each other.:cool1:

read my description a couple of posts up so you can look for us! and definitely come say hello! :)

I'm looking forward to your TR! I'm sure you will miss your "babies." We have a 90 lb. one ourselves. We are taking the 23 pounder though. princess:

We are going to be there the same time as you. We are staying offsite in a timeshare. I'll look for the Mickey head on your backpack!

I'm looking forward to your TR! I'm sure you will miss your "babies." We have a 90 lb. one ourselves. We are taking the 23 pounder though. princess:

We are going to be there the same time as you. We are staying offsite in a timeshare. I'll look for the Mickey head on your backpack!

awesome...thanks for reading! wow! a 90-pound baby??? ours are only 35 and 40! i'm such a dog person though, i'll take them no matter what size they are!

I also have the phobia of eating chicken off the bone! :scared: Now I can tell my family (who think I'm weird) that I'm not the only one. Of course when I mention it's another person addicted to the "dis" with imaginary friends who obsess about disney planning..........................well maybe I'll just keep it to myself!
I totally agree with going to disney without kids, I have 4 and my dh & I went last year all by ourselves. This year we're taking the kids for their first time. I know I'm a bad mom!:rotfl:

Great start! We stayed at Pop this past Xmas and we did get the king bed...it was soooo much better! On our 2005 honeymoon trip we didnt get a king bed and it was a rough time trying to sleep in those smaller beds, esp since we have a queen size at home. We had a kind of far off room but as I told the CM "I'd walk to the very last room on property for the king bed!" It really made a difference! Have an AWESOME time!!!!

I also have the phobia of eating chicken off the bone! :scared: Now I can tell my family (who think I'm weird) that I'm not the only one. Of course when I mention it's another person addicted to the "dis" with imaginary friends who obsess about disney planning..........................well maybe I'll just keep it to myself!
I totally agree with going to disney without kids, I have 4 and my dh & I went last year all by ourselves. This year we're taking the kids for their first time. I know I'm a bad mom!:rotfl:

it's funny b/c i love ribs, but my DH has to pull the meat off the bone for me b/c if i see the bone i won't eat the meat! yes, i'm a very strange girl.

maybe we'll see you while we're there (i think you're going the same time we are). look for my green mickey heads on our backpack! have a great trip!

Great start! We stayed at Pop this past Xmas and we did get the king bed...it was soooo much better! On our 2005 honeymoon trip we didnt get a king bed and it was a rough time trying to sleep in those smaller beds, esp since we have a queen size at home. We had a kind of far off room but as I told the CM "I'd walk to the very last room on property for the king bed!" It really made a difference! Have an AWESOME time!!!!

we sleep in a queen bed with two dogs, so we're used to being kind of crowded b/c our two dogs pretty much OWN our bed! but i would absolutely love to get a king. i'm faxing in a room request 4 days before our arrival for a non-smoking king bed, lake view in either the '70's or '80's building and away from the pools and elevators. i know that's a lot to ask for, but from what i read not many people request to be away from the pools and in the '70's or '80's buildings, so i figure we have a fighting chance. and we don't mind walking, either. i figure what will happen in the mornings is that i'll get up, shower and get ready while DH sleeps a little bit later than me, then i'll get him up and while he's getting ready i'll go to the food court by myself to get us a breakfast to share, take it back to the room and eat it really quick before we head for the busses. i'm part of a coffee maker swap so that's taken care of in the room for us. i CANNOT do WDW without decent coffee!!!!

I am subscribing to your report. It sounds like it is going to be a FUN one...:cool1: :cool1:

nice to "meet" you and thanks for reading. sorry you're gonna have to wait another month before there's an actual update of any sort. like i said before, i have a feeling april is going to be a long month!!!!!

we sleep in a queen bed with two dogs, so we're used to being kind of crowded b/c our two dogs pretty much OWN our bed! but i would absolutely love to get a king. i'm faxing in a room request 4 days before our arrival for a non-smoking king bed, lake view in either the '70's or '80's building and away from the pools and elevators. i know that's a lot to ask for, but from what i read not many people request to be away from the pools and in the '70's or '80's buildings, so i figure we have a fighting chance. and we don't mind walking, either. i figure what will happen in the mornings is that i'll get up, shower and get ready while DH sleeps a little bit later than me, then i'll get him up and while he's getting ready i'll go to the food court by myself to get us a breakfast to share, take it back to the room and eat it really quick before we head for the busses. i'm part of a coffee maker swap so that's taken care
of in the room for us. i CANNOT do WDW without decent coffee!!!!

The single coolest swap idea EVER is the coffee maker swap....It is the only reason I would be able to survive the values because once we upgraded to a moderate last time I was so spoiled by the coffee maker I could never be without one again! I'm off to subscribe to a coffee maker swap for the Jan 08 trip...yee ha!

OK, I'm here too! Hi fellow Peep! :) I wanted to offer you a few little tidbits of advice if ya don't mind. Well, I'm gonna do it anyway! :rotfl:

DON'T, I repeat, DON'T stop in Wildwood, FL on your way down to WDW. DH and I did that on our honeymoon and encountered a mouse that wasn't Mickey in our hotel room! :scared1: Ocala is pretty nice.

DO ToT!!! (Assuming you like thrill rides, of course.) I didn't do it until Feb '06, when a friend got me to go on it first thing in the morning. It ROCKS! It might just be my fave at MGM! LOVE IT!

At PI, DH's and my fave is Adventurer's Club. I describe it a little in my TR, but it is just a riot!

At The Boardwalk, we love Jellyroll's. Sing-along dueling piano bar - SO much fun!

And DH and I are Star Wars fans too! (Not like over-the-top, but we are fans.;)) I can't believe they moved Star Wars weekends either! We will miss it too, and we have done it the past 2 years!

So glad you are doing a trippie! Can't wait to read it! (Probably after I get back from WDW myself. ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter