How much to tip limo driver from house to airport?

of the seas

Of the ccccccccc
We have about an hour drive from our house to the airport. What would you suggest for a tip for the driver? The limo costs $77. My dh says $20, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Whatever you feel the provided service is worth. I usually tip at 15-20%...depending on service. So, if the cost is $77, I would tip at $12 and $15. $20 to me would be excessive.
Is that just one way? If so, then tip the entire amount. But, if it's r/t, you may want to split the tip up into 2 pieces.

I tip our driver 20% each leg of the trip. So if the one way trip is $77 I would tip $15.00. If the round trip is $77 then I would tip each of the drivers $8 each way.

20% is a normal tip. Some companies, in parts of the country, add a service charge/automatic gratuity. Make sure you're not double tipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter