How much time needed to dine at CRT.

chimoe

Mouseketeer
hello all.

I’m curious how much time is required to dine at Cinderella royal table. Is it possible to be in and out in 1hr or 1.5hr max?

We have a 7pm ADR during MVMCP. If we finish before 8.30 we should still be able to attend all the party shows and events.

hello all.

I’m curious how much time is required to dine at Cinderella royal table. Is it possible to be in and out in 1hr or 1.5hr max?

We have a 7pm ADR during MVMCP. If we finish before 8.30 we should still be able to attend all the party shows and events.

You are paying $100 to go to the party, and $80 to dine at CRT. Both are special experiences. Why would you want to rush both and miss parts of both by doing so. CRT is there year round Cancel that ADR and do it as your special experience next trip. The party goes fast, and is only available during the holidays. Your next trip may be in May. Enjoy the party, and have those memories from this trip. Hug each other and enjoy it.

I would say the lunch took my daughter and I about an hour and a half, and she is quite pokey. We were definitely not feeling rushed to be done in an hour and a half. Granted there were only 2 of us.

I agree. But right now that is the only dinner time I am able to secure. Hopefully as time goes by a slot opens. I have a search going on touring plans. I noticed that many shows play multiple times and by 8.30 we can technically finish eating and still enjoy all the event activities without missing anything.

You are paying $100 to go to the party, and $80 to dine at CRT. Both are special experiences. Why would you want to rush both and miss parts of both by doing so. CRT is there year round Cancel that ADR and do it as your special experience next trip. The party goes fast, and is only available during the holidays. Your next trip may be in May. Enjoy the party, and have those memories from this trip. Hug each other and enjoy it.

Our lunch only took an hour - we were sat in the middle of the room (they fill up the room from the windows to the back as far as I could tell and then started the princesses), and we did not order any alcohol so there was no bill to take care of. If you are one of the first to be seated you will be there longer.

I enjoyed the CRT experience, but will most likely never do it again unless I took a young niece. Much better experiences at Disney for the $260 we paid.

Important to keep in mind that CRT often runs a bit behind as well. You're paying an awful lot for a party you will be missing. It's just worth consideration.

I agree. But right now that is the only dinner time I am able to secure. Hopefully as time goes by a slot opens. I have a search going on touring plans. I noticed that many shows play multiple times and by 8.30 we can technically finish eating and still enjoy all the event activities without missing anything.

The problem with timing is that the MK restaurants can back up on part nights. There is no incentive for non party to rush because they have to leave so the restaurant backs up

Thanks for input . Seems like 1.5hr is about average time to dine. I’m eyeing a 5.30 to 6pm time. Hopefully one opens. Until then, I’m gonna drop this 7pm Rez since Im really not going to do it after I already bought over 500$ In MVMCP tix.

Thanks for input . Seems like 1.5hr is about average time to dine. I’m eyeing a 5.30 to 6pm time. Hopefully one opens. Until then, I’m gonna drop this 7pm Rez since Im really not going to do it after I already bought over 500$ In MVMCP tix.
I think dropping the MVMCP ADR at CRT would better meet you expectations. When we have done MVMCP, we never did any ADRs. If we did any ADR that day it would be for a breakfast or lunch. We would only do snack, party treats and quick service during the party.

What some of us are trying to say is that you are not likely to be able to dine at CRT on a party night, especially at 5:30 to 6:00 Pm on a party night when the park closes at 6:00. If you are okay with running behind in your seating, and will not mind losing an hour or so of party time, CRT moight fit your needs. If you are going to begrudge the lost time, you need to reconsider any ADR on a party night when you have already invested in the party.

I always have a hard cut off of 5 PM if I want an ADR on a party night, and I am not fully invested in maxing my party time. If I cannot secure that time frame or earlier, I will choose a CS restaurant.

We've gone to CRT pretty much every one of trips, and I think 90 minutes is the pretty consistent average. First, you have to wait in a line outside just to check in, which on our last trip took about 20 minutes (they get backed up, and there are always people who are arguing with them about not having a reservation but wanting to get in). Then once you check in, you get in another line for a meet and greet with Cinderella on the ground floor (another 10-20 minutes, depending on if they are running on time or not). Then when your name is called you go upstairs and are shown to your table, where you order a la carte, have a three course meal, and meet four princesses that arrive at staggered times throughout your meal. There is no way to rush it and see all the princesses.

We've gone to CRT pretty much every one of trips, and I think 90 minutes is the pretty consistent average. First, you have to wait in a line outside just to check in, which on our last trip took about 20 minutes (they get backed up, and there are always people who are arguing with them about not having a reservation but wanting to get in). Then once you check in, you get in another line for a meet and greet with Cinderella on the ground floor (another 10-20 minutes, depending on if they are running on time or not). Then when your name is called you go upstairs and are shown to your table, where you order a la carte, have a three course meal, and meet four princesses that arrive at staggered times throughout your meal. There is no way to rush it and see all the princesses.

I budget 90 minutes normally. On a party night, if I made the ADR for before the park closed, I would pack my patience, and plan a little more time. I have heard the restaurnats consistantly are backing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter