How much should July 14th week be at Wyndham Bonnet Creek or Marriott Harbor Lake?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
I am looking at Wyndham Bonnet Creek and Marriott's Harbor Lake, have stayed at both in past, but not during the summer with me paying for it! I am looking for the week of July 14th and not sure how much a 2 bedroom unit might run. Any ideas? Places to look? My parents normally trade a week, but don't think it is happening and need to start budgeting and making ressies.

Any help is appreciated!

Jenn

just looked at II site and it was over $1,200 - much to much in my opinion.

can you go sooner - right now II is having a sale on Marriott's Grande Vista you can get a 2-bedroom for June 4 thru 11 NOW (not much later) for $377 for the week.

since your parent own a Marriott pretty sure they are member of II - just get their log on information and promise you are getting a getaway not during an exchange and hopping you can get it.

II is the interval international

otherwise it will get expensive.

hint - right now there are more 2-bedrooms for june in MGV than MGR

you need to go before June 19 - looks like their prices return to normal then

forgot to tell you -- I am paying $227 ($257 with tax)for the studio - so a $150 more for a 2bedroom is quite a steal.

this only goes on for 2 more days

Owners looking to rent out their weeks who list on eBay or Tug sites usually get between $800 - $1000 for a Marriott week, 1 bedroom suite (studios less, 2 bedroom more). They are looking to recoup most of their maint fees. Keep an eye out, you should find something for that week.

I wish I could go earlier that is an amazing deal! My parents don't own Marriott but another property at Cocoa Beach and seem to be able to trade for the Marriott's most of the time.

We are going on a cruise leaving from Tampa July 22 so hoped to go the week prior. It isn't my favorite time of year much too humid, but figure we are going to camp out at the pool.

If anyone sees something please post.

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter