How much more crowded on weekends?

ICan'tWait

Mouseketeer
How much more crowded will Universal be on a weekend than during the week? We'll be there Feb 20th thru Feb 28th and were thinking of doing Universal on the 20th (Friday) or (21st) Saturday but since we're not staying on site I wondered if it might be beter to go during the week than on the weekends. Just how crowded would a Saturday be??

How much more crowded will Universal be on a weekend than during the week? We'll be there Feb 20th thru Feb 28th and were thinking of doing Universal on the 20th (Friday) or (21st) Saturday but since we're not staying on site I wondered if it might be beter to go during the week than on the weekends. Just how crowded would a Saturday be??
You are going right in the middle of the Mardi Gras concert series and depending upon who is playing that Saturday night, the crowds will be intense. Ne-Yo is playing at the Studios on 2/21 so I would avoid the park like the plague that afternoon and evening. I would do the Studios on Friday and IOA on Saturday as all the Mardi Gras events will be at the Studios.

We are going to be at US/IOA/W&W Thurs, Feb 19 thru to Sun Feb 22. What would be the best day to choose to visit each park. I know the weather will also play a factor for W & W. We might go to either US/IOA twice so my next question is if we do which park and which day? Thanks!

We are going to be at US/IOA/W&W Thurs, Feb 19 thru to Sun Feb 22. What would be the best day to choose to visit each park. I know the weather will also play a factor for W & W. We might go to either US/IOA twice so my next question is if we do which park and which day? Thanks!
I would stay away from the Studios that Saturday as the concert is liable to draw a very large crowd. If you go during the week, the crowds will be less than the weekends. As you said, the weather is going to dictate which day you go there.

So...This is my thought...IOA Thurs, Feb 19, US, Feb 20, W & W, Feb 21, Sat (if weather is good) and leave Sun, Feb 22 for a repeat of US and/or IOA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter