How much for Jet ski rental on Castaway Cay

j_cwayman

Mouseketeer
How much does it cost to rent a jet ski on castaway cay, i have never rode on one and was wondering how much it was can anyone help us?? Thanks :earsgirl: :earsboy: :dancer:

They do not rent jet skis on Castaway Cay, they do have a tour that is on 2 person wave runners called Eco Tour. My family really enjoyed this tour. You can not go off on your own but you do get to ride at a pretty good pace.

How long was the Eco Tour and do you have time for just some beach time after it?

I didn't have a watch on so I'm not really sure how long it was. Maybe an hour or so. There was no time on the jet skis after, it was an organized ride with a guide in front and back. You were given specific instructions on distance apart. I was worried about it being too controlled but they went real fast and it was a lot of fun. In fact they went a little too fast for me!

The ride is about 1hr and they basically take you on alittle tour of the island describing the different types of plants trees and island's history. The price is 90$us. The tour last about 30-40 min and the rest of the time they let you gun-it....have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter