How much for add on points?

Tinker74

<font color=darkorchid>I had goosebumps with the o
If we buy 150 points (the minimum) at SSR now before the deal ends on Jan 20th...can we Later add on for $86 a point? Or when the incentive is over will the price of add ons go up too?:confused3

We were all set to buy 320 points but are trying to get our finances in order and might not be able to purchase the lot before Jan 20th. Dh really wants the $86 a point deal though...I was wondering if this was a way round it.:)

The current add-on incentive for members is $86 per point for 115 points or more. That offer is likely to end on January 20 also - but no word on that officially. The current add-on price for fewer than 115 points is still $91 per point and a minimum of 50 points to get Disney financing.

Enjoy!

Thanks! So its not official about the incentive ending? Will they give any warning?

I think the incentive for new purchases does end on 1/20 - but I have not seen anything about incentives for current members. I'd expect it will end at the same time, but have no information to support that as yet.

Thanks again for the info..:thumbsup2 Hopefully we can pull the money together in time.:wizard:

Hey,

Congratulations. I think the add-on is a good idea anyway. I would never purchase a large contract. You never know when you want to sell a small number of points for any number of reasons (money, points need changes, love new resorts etc). You can't break up one large contract and small contracts sell very quickly on the resale market.

Small contracts are better for will issues.

I would buy whatever you really want for the $86 initially (maybe a 150/115 add-on at $86) and/or even smaller spreads at regular prices with no closing as an add-on. Adding on from 150 in 50 point spreads is more advantageous in my opinion. Even at a somewhat higher price. We changed our mind and had to sell one of our SSR contracts in order to buy some BW points. We thought SSR all the way (not planners...so everyone is equal at 7 months, plus 12 years) and then we stayed at BWV!!!!!! And planners we will become. So you never know. I wish we had added on slowly from 150.

Nevertheless....exciting times. Enjoy your purchase and an early "welcome home"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best,

Lisa

The current add-on incentive for members is $86 per point for 115 points or more. That offer is likely to end on January 20 also - but no word on that officially. The current add-on price for fewer than 115 points is still $91 per point and a minimum of 50 points to get Disney financing.

Enjoy!

I thought the current add-on price for less than 115 points at SSR was $101? I mean, I like your quote better:goodvibes What is the current add-on price for the other resorts. Thanks. :thumbsup2

We have 175 points at SSR and are thinking of adding 25 more on our next trip to WDW in Oct 2007.

Any advice on procedures and pricing would be helpful.

Happy New Year!

Thanks Lisa Thats really good info.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter