How much do you spend on new clothing each year? Buyers remorse after buying?

I spend 1-2% on our clothes. My stuff is boring. I bought 5 pairs of the same capris at Kmart and the same tshirt from Target in about 7 colors. I also bought the same croc flip flop in 4 colors.

I used to spend a lot more at lane bryant but their prices really shot up. Since I work from home 3 days a week I couldn't justify the price. It was my first time buying clothes at Kmart, for $15 they are holding up well.

I also have a cruise wardrobe that has been stocked with things from Ross. 10-12 outfits, $25 or less. Regular dresses, cocktail dresses (I find the BEST cocktail dresses there!) and beachy dresses. I usually add a couple of pieces to it every time we go to the beach in the spring. Ross beachy locations are awesome!

The only time I have remorse is when I buy DD something new and she ruins it the first or second time she wears it. I won't pay more than $12 an outfit usually for her. I shop ahead a year or two and have gotten some super cute stuff for 75-90% off. I also feel remorse when I find NWT items at the consignment store for $1. I wish I hadn't bought the new stuff because she is just a ticking time bomb ready to drop 101 things down the front of it.

wow - i have two growing kids of different sexes, so no hand me downs. also, i have lost significant weight this year to the point where i had to buy new clothes - so winter and spring I got new clothes, as did summer. Fall I can probably layer and cut back though.

I'd say at least 7% of our income right now is going to clothes. Hopefully it will drop, but I have to look nice for work - strict professional dress code.

I do have some remorse, however, I have to have clothes that actually fit and that work together. This year - clothing wise - is high cost for me. Hopefully next year won't be so bad.

I'll admit it , I spend tons of money on clothes. Nothing budget about it. My whole wardrobe is from white house/black market or cache. I don't blink at spending $90.00 on a dressy blouse.

My kids clothes all come from Justice, American Eagle and Nike /Under armor.
I love Carlos Santana shoes and all the accessories to go with it.

I recently lost 20 pounds and bought a whole new wardrobe.

Guilt nope , none here.
I like to look good and want my kids too also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!