How much do you LOVE Disneyland?

KristoffWillows

Earning My Ears
Was asked earlier today how much I loved Disneyland and all I could do was laugh.

In 2013 my dad said he'd pay for me to go to Disneyland if I could find a way to get there, it was a HS graduation gift, but they didn't have the money to pay for DL and a RT plane ticket AND a hotel and everything (Yikes it's so expensive....). So I raised and raised money for months for a plane ticket and actually got enough for much more. Then lost it all due to a family emergency. I was broken inside. I thought to myself 'NO I will not let this tragedy take away my favorite place in the universe.' SO. Instead of raising money again, I trained... For what you might ask? Long distance bike riding. Yep. Fast forward a few years or so and in JUNE (BAD MISTAKE) 2016 I rode my bike all the way from Phoenix, Arizona to Anaheim, California. It took 4 long, ahfklasfhgaklfha, days of camping in a tent on the side of the road and biking for hours and hours at a time..... THAT is how much I love Disneyland!! (Ps. Sorry for the smell Disney employees, I had just biked for 4 days straight and even a two, thirty minute shower didn't mask the stench I tried tho lol). Still had a rockin' time even though I was exhausted!

SO how much do ya'll love Disneyland? come on, try and one-up me I dare you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter