How Much Do You Ladies Charge to Haunt the Castle? -- Departure Day up (See index

The "surprise reveal" video is on my FB page (Mark said two bad words so I can't post on the DIS) and the "second reveal--Nicki arriving" is on my PTR.

Welcome home Kathy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not on Facebook :sad1: there's another PTR..my bad I thought it would be here :rotfl:

Welcome home, Kathy!
When are you starting this trip report?

I commented on FB but will here as well. LOVED the reveal, absolutely priceless! Can't wait to meet you in person next summer and I hope we will get to meet Mark when we are in Chicago the end of June. I just know our two guys will get along famously!

Welcome back! I finally made it through the rest of your TR. Like I said in my reply to your comment in my PTR, I got sidetracked trying to find where Marco Island is, then reminiscing on my childhood trips to Florida. I think it's because you did so many of the things I did as a child : mini-golf, visiting a zoo, going to the beach, etc. It looked like a lovely time.

I'm very much looking forward to reading about the surprise trip. Saw the surprise reveal video, it was fun!

Like he says, he may get older, but he'll never grow up:
I like that philosophy. There might be a few of us around here that abide by that one. :rotfl:

Before we went to get my morning you know what
:lmao:

Oh my...it was outstanding (and another relocated Chicagoan ran the place)
Midwesterners know how to do meat! :thumbsup2

As we were waiting for our lunch to arrive, in walks Todd. Seems he was on the Island for his hair cut and Nicki and he decided to grab lunch and they ended up where we were. :goodvibes
Small world... :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

The bill settled, we headed to Starbucks, another last night tradition
I guess I hadn't caught on to this being a last night tradition yet. I can't say that I'm surprised though. :rotfl2:

I admitted to hubby that I made a mistake this trip. Although we returned the car in record time, we really pushed it very close to our departure time. :scared1: Next time, we will give it at least an additional 30 minutes. Part of the problem, is after going through the body scanners, Mark had to be patted down. I swear it happens every time in Ft. Myers and even though we were flying First Class and had a separate line, it was still crowded. We had enough time to make a run to the restroom and boarding began. PHEW!!!!
Wow, better to be there a little early than to cut it that close!

He started laughing when he got out of the car to help us load the luggage. I asked him what was so darn funny. He said "oh nothing...but you two really are just two big kids, aren't you?"
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Not a thing wrong with that! :thumbsup2

We were home, after stopping at Starbucks for a coffee for me, in 45 minutes (love that O'Hare is closer than Midway).
So that's what, a 20 minute drive if you cut out the stop at Starbucks? :confused3 :rolleyes1

Great job, Kathy! Thanks for rushing to finish it up so that I'd be a week behind on this thing! :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter