How Much Did it Cost to Fill Up Your Gas Tank?

$44 for my new Ford Escape. I had a .07 off coupon per gallon but bought a .99 fountain drink so I think it was a wash. I am driving a little more with the kids in summer day camp so that might only last two weeks. Usually I get three or four weeks out of it.

I fill up at the company gas station, its free. As much as I need, for my other cars and boats and seadoos, and don't forget the lawn mower.:cool1:

I refuse to let mine get below a 1/2 tank. But at the price I paid this morning, if I filled up it would be $52.26 for my Saturn ION.

$93 for dodge durango, $ 63 for cadilac cts, & $19 for my Harleydavidson

100 bucks to fill my Chevy Venture-:furious: :furious: :furious:
We try not to drive too much (less shopping that way- so I wonder if it is acutally saving me $$;) ), so I only fill up about every 3 wks

100 bucks to fill my Chevy Venture-:furious: :furious: :furious:
We try not to drive too much (less shopping that way- so I wonder if it is acutally saving me $$;) ), so I only fill up about every 3 wks

I was just thinking the same thing today. We're staying home and not running to the mall to "just look" - yeh right, like that ever happens. We're eating at home all the time now instead of running out to grab a bite. I really do think in the long run our family is saving money BECAUSE of the high gas prices.

On Sunday it was $42 to fill my '98 Saturn SL2. When I bought it, it cost $15 to fill, and that was if I rolled to the pump on fumes...

Still, I can't complain, I get close to 30 MPG highway and we drive it 95% on the highway so it could be a lot worse!

I have a 2004 Corolla. Last time I filled it up was two weeks ago, Saturday (which is surprising, I usually have to fill-up every weekend). I was running on fumes and it cost me exactly $50. *Sigh* I remember when I first got my car -- it cost me $17 to fill 'er up. :faint:

$75 last weeked to fill up my Ford Explorer. We were in Mass. and we drove home on that and I still have gas left. I haven't left the house since except to drive to the Walmart down the street. I do alot of staying home now.

I have a 06 Dodge Durango...I put in $80 reg unleaded at $3.95 a gallon yesterday and it did not fill it up.

2006 Chevy Avalanche cost me $98 today @ 3.83 a gallon.
Gotta love Jersey Gas Prices and we don't even have to pump it :-)

Filled my '96 Ford Ranger today - $52.66 (12.25 gallons @ 4.299) - Last month when I filled it was $40.53
An extra $1 per gallon today :scared1:

$4.299 isn't so bad I guess. At the marina where I work part time the gas is $4.819 for premium plus. People sure aren't going out in their boats like they did last summer.

My full time job is at a campground. I think we'll be much slower this summer as well due to high fuel prices.

Ford Expedition costs 117$ to fill up.
It'll run 140$ come July when gas is 5$ per gal:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter