How much attention did you get from the opposite sex in your younger years?

More than I realized. I was sooo into sports and very naïve in elementary and most of high school, that when I talked to my sisters later on, they laughed and said I missed all the signs and that a girl would have had to hit me over the head with a bat for me to notice. LOL

A decent amount! I had a long term boyfriend (now my husband) so it didn't really matter.

A lot actually. Not sure why, I'm not conventionally attractive or anything. And to be fair, all of the attention came from oddballs, not popular guys. I'm guessing it's because girl geeks are pretty rare.

I’d say 6-out-of-10. I always had guy friends and a date/boyfriend when I wanted one. I was never exactly what anybody would have considered to be a “hot girl” though.

I had a 2-1/2 year relationship when I was a freshman, two others for 6 months each. Then in March of my senior year I met DH. Had a few boyfriends in junior high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter