How much are bingo cards?

Is it the same every game?
Yes, the price is the same every game. They have six box cards (six chances to win) and a big electronic game counter that allows for twenty four chances to win. I don't know about the electronic game, but if I remember correctly, the regular game board was $15?. Maybe someone will jump in with exwct numbers. I hope this helps.

They have paper cards (single, 3, and 6 boards to a sheet) and electronic cards that have a variable number of plays to them (I have seen 24 - 72 plays per electronic card) with 4 games per session. The price varies per session getting more expensive as the cruise progresses/jackpot value goes up. They do give a frequent player discount for the final jackpot bingo. The pricing for the first session on our last cruise was $19 for a 3, $29 for a 6, and $49 for the electronic card (24 plays?) with a 3 pack free. The only reason I remember that is I bought a 3 pack and a 6 pack for $48 and I could have gotten an electronic card for $1 more and had 18 more chances to win but since I had not seen the electronic cards before I did not really understand their value. During that session every game won was on an electronic card so needless to say we bought electronic cards for the rest of the cruise. The first sessions are in one of the night clubs (Wavebands, etc) by the final jackpot they have to move it to the WDT to fit all the people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter