How Many Ways to Celebrate Sweet Sixteen ??? Updated 1/3

Departure Day....:sad2::sad2::sad2:

At least we had a late flight so plenty of time before the dreaded ME arrived for us !!So funny how different that bus is when you arrive:rotfl2:

We slept in abit and finished packing and called Luggage to pick it up around 11am !! Judy promised to take care of it as I would be on my way to DTD by then. Judy and the kids went swimming and as I was leaving I stopped to say "BYE" when I heard "ROSIE and ....

GEDC0790.jpg

A Disser recognized me swam over with her daughter said Hi to JUDY and KYLE and of course I am getting THE LOOK!! But we chatted for a while and I belief Judy chatted longer !! I love those unplanned meets ( Little did I know what Marv had in store :rotfl2:_

I headed to DTD and stopped by The Rainbow Forest

GEDC0792.jpg

I looked around for a while and then headed back to Pop , where I had my last Snack

GEDC0795.jpg

We had saved enough CS to each get a turkey or Ham sub and a drink and a snack we told the kids Fruit or raw veggies , nothing mesy !! Stephanie was convinced we could NOT bring the food on the plane as it could not go thru security !! WELL she was WRONG and we all enjoyed our meal on board !! I had strawberries with chocolate .

Back tracking a little !!!we sadly said goodbye to POP
and caught the DreadedME
GEDC0797.jpg

Neither looks happy:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Now some may remember that the STORM that hit the East Coast was that day:scared1::scared1: Let me tell you we were sweating it !! God Bless Christine she was on top of it giving me up dates on our flight status right up till the last minute :cloud9::love::worship::hug:

Arriving at the airport
GEDC0799.jpg

No it isn't real but I fooled several people with it:rotfl2:

And of course

100_1896.jpg

Our flight left on time and it was an uneventful flight. So this brings to and end My Sweet Sixteen TR

Thank you for reading along !! Now I will concentarte on my Joint TR and get that wrapped up before I start my PTRs for this years trips !! I will prolly do them all in one as we will be doing Disney and Universal, along with Lake George and Cape Cod !!!:banana:So follow me on the Joint TR and watch for the PTR to start hopefully by next month or March at the latest .[/SIZE]

So sad to see this one come to an end! :hug:
I loved meeting you and your family and I hope that our trip dates will overlap some time in the future again!

Please post a link to your PTR once you start it on the Joint TR .... I do NOT want to miss the fun! :goodvibes

Great TR Rosie and it's obvious you all had a fantastic time.

You're the bestest :hug:

Hopefully a sweet sixteen to remember. :goodvibes

Looks like another great and exhausting trip. :lmao:

So sad to see this one come to an end! :hug:
I loved meeting you and your family and I hope that our trip dates will overlap some time in the future again!

Please post a link to your PTR once you start it on the Joint TR .... I do NOT want to miss the fun! :goodvibes

I will certainly let you know !!Who knows I may post the strat of it on your report:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Great TR Rosie and it's obvious you all had a fantastic time.

You're the bestest :hug:

Thanks Jo !!!Did you catch that Samantha is going to be a Student Ambassador and one of the countries she will visit is England !!!!:banana::banana:

Hopefully a sweet sixteen to remember. :goodvibes

Looks like another great and exhausting trip. :lmao:

Thanks Pat , now I have to get my part of the "Joint" finished up!! Can't wait to start planning all my Free Trips for this year !!!!:banana::banana:

That's one heck of a last snack! :thumbsup2 What's really under all the whipped cream???? :lmao:

I really enjoyed you TR Rosie and I look forward to your PTR. I love reading about places other than Disney so it will be fun to read about Lake George and Cape Cod.

So glad that the hurricane did not disturb your travel plans!

Oh, I hate to see this trip come to a close Rosie. Thanks for sharing it with us.

So cool that you had an unplanned DISmeet! You're famous!

That's one heck of a last snack! :thumbsup2 What's really under all the whipped cream???? :lmao:

I really enjoyed you TR Rosie and I look forward to your PTR. I love reading about places other than Disney so it will be fun to read about Lake George and Cape Cod.

So glad that the hurricane did not disturb your travel plans!

That was a Pop Sundae !!The CM really went all out !!! Lake George is the only Trip I have dates for and they are May 31st thru June 4th !! I presume we will stay at The Wingate again, it is a great Hotel and the Brakfast buffet is yummy!!!

Oh, I hate to see this trip come to a close Rosie. Thanks for sharing it with us.

So cool that you had an unplanned DISmeet! You're famous!

It is awful I can't remmber her name but I know she awas a friend of Christine's !!

Great trip, Rosie! Sorry the TR must come to an end. What next, my friend????

We need a new link! :)

I saw it on facebook Rosie, it's amazing for her :thumbsup2

Yes it is !!We have a meeting in Buffalo on the 19th so should have more details then !!!

:thumbsup2 Please, just go ahead and post on one of my threads - that way I won't miss it! :rotfl2:

Well I do have a reputation to live up too Karin:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Great trip, Rosie! Sorry the TR must come to an end. What next, my friend????

We need a new link! :)

I am anxiously waiting for the new books from People and Places and then will be on tenderhooks waiting to see IF we got to Universdal Spring or Fall and decide when we go to Disney, I would like to do a May trip so Carol can see all the Topiaries , but then she also wants to do the Halloween Party and there is always the possibility of a Christmas trip !! For sure I know the dates of the Elvis Trip !! I am still trying to figure out why we do this every year :rotfl2::rotfl2:I think Carol likes the tight pants on some of the Elvis :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I will die laughing if the Elvis who HIT on her stays at our Hotel this year !!!!!

Hi Rosie! I have not been on the boards in a bit so a lot to get caught up on.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year!!:)

Hi Rosie! Nice you could have a lazy last morning. I'm sorry you had to go home, but happy you made it out safely! You are right around the corner from your new adventures!:yay:

Hi Rosie! Nice you could have a lazy last morning. I'm sorry you had to go home, but happy you made it out safely! You are right around the corner from your new adventures!:yay:

Yes it was a scare not knowing if we would be able to leave :scared1: While this TR is done I am still working on our Joint TR about our Free Trip in October !! Right now finanaces don't allow any trips other than the FREE ones , but I have hopes for 2013 !!And I am hearing that Jordan may be starting a PTR for 2013 :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter