icotsantabounce.gif

9ace2e11.gif

ddb9fdbf.gif

da5dfe69.gif

Rosie, Merry Christmas
To You and your Family!

:santa: Merry Christmas To Rosie and your family :santa:

Thank you Christine, Marv and Pat !!

I will take a break from my TR :rolleyes1:rotfl2:and fill you in with Christmas happenings.

Friday 12/23 !! Worked at both jobs as usual was expecting a nice quiet evening at Dan's Place :scared1::scared1:Oh NO we had major behavior by one sweet soul, namely becuz certain family members CANNOT get it thru their heads that she can't deal with changes in plans :scared1::scared1: So of course they did and she went belistic !!!!:scared1::scared1::scared1:
Judy and the kids all went to my EX's for the wekend ( well Friday night and saturday ) soo I had a very peaceful night .
Saturday 24th Just worked one job and took it VERY easy and basically did nothing !! Carol doesn't read thios so I am safe !!! :rotfl2:Judy got home around 9pm and as soon as Kyle was asleep the gifts came up. Now you may all remeber Judy was NOT going to buy much this year :rotfl2:
I carefully stacked the gifts under the tree , in front of it and out in the Living room... Hey Judy what happened to not much:rotfl2:
Kyle clasims to no longer belief in Santa , BUT he beliefs in the Christmas spirit :confused3 so we had to find GLITTER to sprinkle on the porch for Santa ( who doesn't exist) to see !!He did not ask for cookies and milk though:confused3
Sunday 12/25 continued in next post as I am at work and have to go:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, and all your trip report readers too!

So Judy didn't buy much this year? Me either! ;)

I interupt this TR with some Fabulous News.. No Rosie did not win the National Pole Dancing Championship:rotfl2:

Samantha has been selected to be a STUDENT AMBASSADOR for the Summer of 2012 she will be visiting England ,France , Germany Belgium , the Netherlands and Switzerland !! It says it is a great asset for Awards and schlorships , We are so excited for her !!!Couldn't wait to share this with my Dis Family!!!!

This is very exciting news!

I'm a little bhind on things since I was just in Disney world followed by Christmas.

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! :santa:

December 25th !!! Continued as promised !!It is hard to spend much Dis time when at work as I keep getting interrupted by what I am supposed to be doing:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Antway .. Kyle was up before 6 a.m and Judy woke us all up The stockings were first and mainly as usual very quickly looked at as the Huge pile of gifts is the main interest !!The girls main gifts were I Pads and 6 months of tanning along with the usual slippers , clothes unmentioanble etcd etc , jewlery makes up etc etc , Kyle gor an electric bike andan XBOX , which of course will be enjoyed by all !1 They all got video games for XBox Wii and PS3 as now we have all 3 :eek: Judy got clothes .cd and a GPS along with the usual undies, slippers , etc . I got a new coat and purse along with the same usual sooo a very good haul for all.
We keep the food simple so it was muffins and donuts for breakfast and an early supper of Beef on Weck and potato casserole with side of cauliflower and cheese and relish tray .
Before supper though we all tried the XBOX dancing game .. Oh my Lord that is a work out My body hasn't moved like that in years :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

In fact between that and a good meal and weeks of busy busy and stress I fell asleep by 4 :30p and slept 12 hours !!:cloud9:

I was up at 5:30a the next day for my annual 50% off shopping !! Have to say I have a decent start on next year with stocking stuffers bathsets, hair sets etc along with several "friend and family last minute type gifts which I needed to replace as Judy cleared me out !! Of course I found a half price Nutcracker for Kyle , I am still amazed at his love for them, he was excited with that as he was the X Box !!
And so the Rosie Christmas Tale comes to an end and I promise to return to my regularly scheduled TR very soon !!!:lmao:

Great Christmas update, Rosie!
You REALLY seem to be on Santa's good list! And you should be! :hug:

So fun to hear that everyone loved their presents and that you had a lot of really fun family time! :thumbsup2

Great Christmas update, Rosie!
You REALLY seem to be on Santa's good list! And you should be! :hug:

So fun to hear that everyone loved their presents and that you had a lot of really fun family time! :thumbsup2

Thanks Karin !!!Now the Holiday Season is coming to an end , Life will be a bit less hectic !!! Dan and I are already making plans for next year sooooo that will be another set of ptr's coming up !!!

The next day we were headed to Hollywood Studios !!This is Judy's favorite Park , and since TSM has been one of mine although my HEART belongs to Epcot !!:love:

GEDC0693.jpg

Judy really wanted to see Beauty and the Beast !! Samantha was the photograher and she got some decent shots
GEDC0720.jpg

GEDC0721.jpg

GEDC0715.jpg

GEDC0738.jpg

GEDC0741.jpg

Also The Girls wanted to see American Idol
GEDC0744.jpg

GEDC0745.jpg

Kyle just had to go on GMR several times:rotfl2:

GEDC0749.jpg

Judy and Kyle

GEDC0754.jpg

We had lunch at Fairfax Fare and I took a menu pix as the "Gourmet " items looked interesting
GEDC0756.jpg

Cont. in next post

Continuing on

I love:love:all the Street Entertainers and this is something Kyle also LOVES

GEDC0759.jpg

Next up was Indiiana Jones , they have changed the show a little and I thought it was good
GEDC0762.jpg

GEDC0764.jpg

GEDC0769.jpg

GEDC0772.jpg

Of course the Girls rode RnR and ToT a few times in between

But it was now time to head to our last Supper at
GEDC0774.jpg

GEDC0775.jpg

GEDC0784.jpg

I :love:this pix of the Girls
GEDC0777.jpg

Judy was really into the napkin twirling:rotfl2:

GEDC0788.jpg

As usual the Buffet was good ,I still prefer Crystal Palace Buffet, but CM has the best Characters and a good time was had by all !!We headed back to Pop for a final evening of Pool and shopping etc .
Coming up the final departure day and closing remarks !!!!

Happy New Year Rosie!

I have to apologize for being so absent, except for my Christmas greeting, I seem to be trying to catch up one TR at a time, and then fall asleep or the DIS goes down before I can post and get to another.

So sorry for your loss. I know it must have been really hard through your Christmas celebrations.

I'm glad you had a nice family with Judy and the kiddos. I have to confess, I've never hear the glitter on the porch tradition. :confused3 Is it that Santa brought a sort of PD with him, or you are inviting him to show up?

Congratulations to Samantha! She will have so much to see and do!

Looks like WCC was alot of fun. I am surprised to hear you say they all liked Ohana's best. I've been hearing negative things, but we liked it!

Oh, and meeting Marvilous Marv! And you were ready with spoon in hand! So cool you got to meet up with so many DISers this past year! I haven't seen your other thread, but it looks like your gang was having a great time!

I'm not going to promise to keep up - I have a busy year coming up, and my new job seems to take up just enough extra time to make all of my other duties more urgent. :goodvibes

What a great last day at HS. Looks like you got a lot done. The kids look like they are having a blast.

Yeah for Chef Mickeys on your last night. That is a cute picture of the girls.

I love your Happy NY's sign that I have been seeing all over the DIS. It's pretty cool.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful NY's and 2012!

Happy New Year Rosie!

I have to apologize for being so absent, except for my Christmas greeting, I seem to be trying to catch up one TR at a time, and then fall asleep or the DIS goes down before I can post and get to another.

So sorry for your loss. I know it must have been really hard through your Christmas celebrations.

I'm glad you had a nice family with Judy and the kiddos. I have to confess, I've never hear the glitter on the porch tradition. :confused3 Is it that Santa brought a sort of PD with him, or you are inviting him to show up?

Congratulations to Samantha! She will have so much to see and do!

Looks like WCC was alot of fun. I am surprised to hear you say they all liked Ohana's best. I've been hearing negative things, but we liked it!

Oh, and meeting Marvilous Marv! And you were ready with spoon in hand! So cool you got to meet up with so many DISers this past year! I haven't seen your other thread, but it looks like your gang was having a great time!

I'm not going to promise to keep up - I have a busy year coming up, and my new job seems to take up just enough extra time to make all of my other duties more urgent. :goodvibes

I completely understand my free time seems to be shrinking too!! I have no idea where the GLITTER tradition came from , but here rthe Santas hand it out to sprinkle on the porch ( track into the house:rotfl2:) supoosed to guide the reindeers I think!!!
Yes meeting with Marv was a HIGHLIGHT of my Free Trip!!

What a great last day at HS. Looks like you got a lot done. The kids look like they are having a blast.

Yeah for Chef Mickeys on your last night. That is a cute picture of the girls.

I love your Happy NY's sign that I have been seeing all over the DIS. It's pretty cool.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful NY's and 2012!

Glad you liked the New Years Greeting !! Chef Mickey's is a lot of FUN!!

What a fun time at the Studios. I really want to try and see Beauty & The Beast in January--it's been at least three years since we've seen it.

Love the pictures at Chef Mickey's...they were having a fun time for sure.

What a fun time at the Studios. I really want to try and see Beauty & The Beast in January--it's been at least three years since we've seen it.

Love the pictures at Chef Mickey's...they were having a fun time for sure.

thanks Kathy !!!They did enjoy Chef Mickeys I did forget to mention that when our waitress first came round Judy said to her we are from Niagara Falls and I am thinking Why is she telling her that!!Till I got a look at her TAG she was too !!:rotfl2:Needless to say we had ezcellent service :yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter