How many toys do you have in your home?

A few dog toys (about 3 bones and 2 stuffed bears). My dogs are not huge fans of playing with toys but they LOVE chewing bones.

I do collect plush toys of one of my favorite characters (not a Disney chatacter). So far I think I have 9 or 10?

Two toy boxes full of toys for my little cousin, who moved out with his mom but who we still see just about every day because we sit for him. In my bedroom I have some toys...er. *Not* adult in nature.

As in a toy collector that is an adult or a collector of adult toys?

sounded like adult toys if you ask me….pretty sure that’s what the op intended
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm an adult that collects toys that are designed for children. Stuffed animals, dolls, action figures, etc.

Today I left Wal-Mart with two Care Bears, a mini plush Stitch and a Dino Ranch blind box.

• Love
Reactions: GAN
sounded like adult toys if you ask me….pretty sure that’s what the op intended

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm an adult that collects toys that are designed for children. Stuffed animals, dolls, action figures, etc.

Today I left Wal-Mart with two Care Bears, a mini plush Stitch and a Dino Ranch blind box.
This is why I ask the question for clarification.

To answer the OP, I have a 7 and a 10 year old. My second floor is packed with toys, we try to keep the first floor toy storage free, other than the dog.

Reactions: GAN
Mostly dog toys these days as my youngest is 16. DH likes big kid toys like pinball machines and arcade games so we have some of those. Also a bumper pool table and a dart board—I consider those toys as well. Too many to count.

I have a 5yo, train obsessed son. He's an only child and thoroughly spoiled by us and the grandparents. Long story short: a ton.

We try hard to go through his toys often and donate ones he is no longer interested in. He's pretty good about it and I'm glad donating is something we can instill in him early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter