How many times a day are u checking email/snail mail??

LuvAriel

DIS Veteran
I do not know about all of you....but I know I am checking my email at least 100 x's a day hoping and wishing to see, Walt Disneyworld Vacations!!!! And then all I can do as I am driving home from work everyday is to picture myself opening my mailbox and finding one of those priceless postcards.

If you haven't been able to gues, I AM DESPARATE FOR A CODE!!!

What about you? Misery LOVES comapny!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

:rotfl: I admit, I have been checking more than usual, but I don't really expect anything. I don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed, so I tell myself, "You can afford what you've reserved...go and have fun...and if you get a PIN it'll be a nice surprise."

It's funny, my last trip, I didn't know about codes and paid full price. I had a wonderful time and never thought I was getting gypped. Now, after seeing some people paying $79 for a moderate, I feel a little more anxious about getting the "best deal." Ah, ignorance is bliss... :blush:

Can I just go back to not knowing about codes?

I admit, I have been checking more than usual, but I don't really expect anything. I don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed, so I tell myself, "You can afford what you've reserved...go and have fun...and if you get a PIN it'll be a nice surprise."

It's funny, my last trip, I didn't know about codes and paid full price. I had a wonderful time and never thought I was getting gypped. Now, after seeing some people paying $79 for a moderate, I feel a little more anxious about getting the "best deal." Ah, ignorance is bliss...

Can I just go back to not knowing about codes?

I too booked what I can afford, CR 7 nights 7/2-7/9. I am going whether or not I get a code, the problem is, and I know this sounds harsh...I can't handle knowing other people are going at the same time as myself and got a cheaper rate all because Disney decided to send them an email/postcard. I just do not see the fairness here. I too am signed up to receive promotions, why someone else over me.

I truly feel that the codes should be either public or none at all.

That is my story and I am sticking to it!!!

I've been checking my email at least 20 times a day.
I booked 5 nights off-site and 4 nights at the POR w/ AAA discount. I wish I would get an email/postcard code because then I'd be able to make all 9 nights at POR. If only we knew what logic Disney uses to decide who to send codes to. :confused3

i thought i was the only crazed person checking my email account morning, noon, night and any free time in between.

my trip is late April, already paid (i have a package) but would love the email offering $150 per room (i have two rooms).

has anyone ever gotten email/postcard after trip is already paid, and, if i am lucky enough to get one, would it still be usable since i am already paid.

thanks

...I'm checking all the time and I can't even use one if I get it because our trip isn't until Nov/Dec and I don't think any of the email/postcard rates are good through that time period yet.

Sooo....I keep looking for one and want one, even though I can't use it and really don't want one until this summer. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Good grief, I should be committed.... :crazy:

MsSpinShady princess:

Yeah, but are you crazy enough to keep checking your Disney mail preferences to be sure the box is marked? And I've even gone into my Yahoo email block list to be sure Disney isn't accidentally listed there. I even signed up on the Disney Cruise page for a travel kit hoping that would trigger something.

I kinda wish I didn't know about the codes now either---especially since everyone got one of those April codes, except me and that's when we're going.

They're not gonna send me one now---I'm paid in full at rack rate for 8 nights---they know they've got me.

Originally posted by ribbot
Yeah, but are you crazy enough to keep checking your Disney mail preferences to be sure the box is marked? And I've even gone into my Yahoo email block list to be sure Disney isn't accidentally listed there. I even signed up on the Disney Cruise page for a travel kit hoping that would trigger something.

I kinda wish I didn't know about the codes now either---especially since everyone got one of those April codes, except me and that's when we're going.

They're not gonna send me one now---I'm paid in full at rack rate for 8 nights---they know they've got me.

OK, after reading this post now I do not feel alone. I too signed up for the cruise and DVC travel kit hoping that would also trigger something...needless to say so far it hasn't triggered anything but anger on my behalf :badpc: :badpc:

Come on codes...

I just called an added my parents to my reservation & I said to the girl, I hope I get a post card to make the rate cheaper (currently have a AAA rate) but I doubt I will.

The girl said to me, you might be getting one, they are just late in sending them out so don't discount yourself yet.

My fingers are crossed.

I think we've only received a post card once about 3 years ago and it was when we couldn't go. Now We are waiting for something in the middle of July for our son's birthday. I doubt we will get anything. We were just there for 2 Night at the Beach Club. My husband said there was nothing else available. For what he paid, I think I should have his head examined. SO COME ON codes for July, especially since we stayed at the Beach Club and I am hooked.

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter