How many standard view BLT studios?

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I know the info used to be here, but I sure can't find it now.
I thought there was a breakdown of how many there are of each view of each size for all the resorts. Can someone post the link please? Thanks in advance.

Thank you. That is not what I was looking for though.
For instance for BLT:
15 Standard view studios
45 Lake view studios
30 Theme park view studios
I know we had those kind of figures prior to when DVCMike started all the new updates. Then after he got kicked out, and moderators took it back over, a lot of the info that had been gathered and maintained and available here, just disappeared.

Finally found an answer, though not the old resource that used to be here on the DIS. This info is from ******* for BLT studios.
30 Standard view
101 Lake view
16 Theme park view

Edit to add: those are all lockoff, so as always if someone books a LO 2 bedroom, the associated studio is gone, and vice versa.
It appears there are 120 dedicated 2 bedrooms, but only LO 1 bedrooms and studios.

Last edited:

Im surprised there are that few theme park studios! I guess the real estate on that side of the tower is given to larger rooms.

Im surprised there are that few theme park studios! I guess the real estate on that side of the tower is given to larger rooms.

There were more at first, but then they reclassified to SV since people complained...rightfully so due to the difference in points. Now, TPV is supposed to start on 5th floor, not the 3rd as originally planned.

There were more at first, but then they reclassified to SV since people complained...rightfully so due to the difference in points. Now, TPV is supposed to start on 5th floor, not the 3rd as originally planned.

Thats good! We have stayed in Bay Lake tower one time and we were lucky enough to get standard view at 7 months. We were on the 4th floor. We could see the castle, but if we had paid TPV points I would have been very unhappy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter