How many QS credits?

shdwbxrtree

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if anyone here knows how many QS credits it will be if I wanted to get a whole pizza over the counter at Landscape of Flavors in AoA - or at any restaurant that sells pizza? I have called various times, chatted online with cast members, and tried to find answers online - but have gotten different answers each time! It says on the site how many credits the pizza would cost me if it was delivered to my room... I'm wondering how much it will be if we walked over to the food court and ordered it there. Anyone know? Thanks!

anyone here knows how many QS credits it will be if I wanted to get a whole pizza over the counter at Landscape of Flavors in AoA - or at any restaurant that sells pizza?

There are many "in park" restaurants that sell pizza, but you can't always use QS credits to get it.

If you mean, any resort QS place that sells pizza, then the answer is 2 QS credits for getting your own whole pizza along with 2 drinks.

Yep, definitely 2 QS credits for the whole pizza if you go to the food court yourself to get it. You can also get 2 bottled drinks with it or ask if you can substitute snacks for the drinks (not always allowed but worth asking).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter