How many people are after a cat 10 for the med cruises?

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi

As 4th April gets nearer I was just wondering...

How many people are after a Cat 10 or lower? Also which med cruise is ot for?

Personally I would like a cat for either 28th July or 8th Aug.

Anyone else?

Were hoping for the June 6th, 10 day cruise. Either cat. 8 or 9.

Hopefully there will be plenty of room. It seems that everyone on the board who were called, seemed to want the repo cruises.

MrsJobba,

We're hoping for Cat 9 on either of those cruises. Good luck to you!

Maybe we'll be on the cruise meet boards.

Poconoboatniks

poconoboatniks said:
MrsJobba,

We're hoping for Cat 9 on either of those cruises. Good luck to you!

Maybe we'll be on the cruise meet boards.

Poconoboatniks

We'll have to keep our fingers x.

The main problem I have is that IM @ work until 5pm - so I can't phone till then! :guilty:
At least Im in the UK so thats 1pm USA time ;)

Good luck anyhow!

We are hoping for a cat10.Probably July 28th or Aug date as well.Our son will be on school hols then,us to being from the UK.

;)
Keith Ward said:
We are hoping for a cat10.Probably July 28th or Aug date as well.Our son will be on school hols then,us to being from the UK.

I know what you mean Keith- Im a teacher

Out of interest how r u booking? ( if you dont mind me being nosey)
TA / internet / or phone?

We have always booked through DVC.

We will have to again as we are hoping to pay for 1 person using points and pay for the other using cash.

fingers x

We need 2 category 9's for the 11 night cruise on June 16th. I am trying to convince myself we can afford a category 6...I want that verandah! But we better just stick with the cat. 9 since we need 2 rooms.

My family and I (about 15) are hoping to book cat. 4's for the aug 8th cruise... I've already got a thread started on the cruise meets.

We are hoping for a Cat. 9 or 10 on the June 27, 10 day cruise. I am hoping the prices will not get too high. I would also love a cat. 6 or 7, but I think it will be too much. It will be great just to be on the Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter