I'm about 15 weeks out from our summer trip to FL and will either fly into Tampa or Orlando. Prices have been awful and have only dropped $20 for Tues and Wed (so still $520). Other days are just crazy prices, like $615 and $720. I should be market watcher on airlines I've been watching the prices quite obsessively for the past month. I've read a lot where you should at least wait until you are out 3 months to 3 1/2 months before buying, but for a family of 5 should I not wait any longer? I know no one can KNOW for sure, I just wondered what you all do. Thanks.