How many of these 656 Disney Movies have you seen??

What a great list! I came up with 224. Some of them seemed very familiar, though not sure I actually sat and watched them or seen them in passing.

I'm only at 180 or thereabouts. We have a good chunk of that here, plus some that are on the list, which I have yet to see.

I own 89 or 90 .. I think I missed one out first time reading but I may not have lol!
I've seen 156, about another 30 odd on my list to buy when released & the others I've never heard of!

Wow! Ive seen 282! plus about 25-30 I'm not sure of or only watched part. This is a Great List! In school I used to love movie day when we got to watch the disney educational movie's.

205!!! Yep, I am a freak... can even tell ya where I was for a couple of them. My first "date" was with a guy when I was 7 to see Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again. I saw The Million Dollar Duck at a drive in when visiting family in Georgia in 1971 and I was 4. Saw both Escape From and Return To Witch Mountain with the summer camp I attended, as well as the Incredible Mr Limpett. And I know Emperors New Groove we saw with my best friend from high school, first time we had seen her in 10 years and we took my girls, her God Daughters to the movies. Loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter