How many of my fellow DVC'ers are AAA Members?

tell me about the movie ticket discounts? all theaters, certain ones? certain shows?

The movie discounts are a couple of dollars off, if I recall, but you have to purchase the tickets through the AAA website, not at the local theater. I know that Regal participates, but not sure about any of the others. :thumbsup2

I've been a AAA member for years- we are Plus members so we got the free passport photos and they helped us process the passport applications.

Free passport photo's??? Never saw this one before, any more info?

AAA has been great for us, also Plus members because with some of the trips we take the extra towing miles come in handy. Between rental car and hotel discounts the card pays for itself, for us anyway.

We have aaa and drive from illinois, its great to call up and tell them what way we want to go and where we are going to stop and they make the trip tix's and they come in handy, not to mention having roadside service for the drive down if we need it.

Another AAA member here. I also added each of my sons on my membership once they got their license. My oldest son has used them several times for flat tires and I used them when my car didn't start and had to have it towed. It's great just to call and they will be there to help out. I also use them for movie tickets, discounts on hotels, some of our local stores take the AAA card for discounts also, etc. Well worth the membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter