How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow... 16 days, and only 9 days of work! It’s going to fly by, too... I’ve got two major meetings at work this week that are taking all sorts of prep time, I’m off Friday and we are camping this weekend, then 5 days of work, a college visit on the weekend with my son, a couple of days off to paint my bathroom before we leave, and then we will be on our way on Wednesday the 6th!

It’s getting real now! I’m so excited to have a break... can’t wait to have a good balance of hitting the parks and chilling at the pool. First timers at the Yacht Club and Stormalong Bay! The lazy river is calling me!

Holy cow... 16 days, and only 9 days of work! It’s going to fly by, too... I’ve got two major meetings at work this week that are taking all sorts of prep time, I’m off Friday and we are camping this weekend, then 5 days of work, a college visit on the weekend with my son, a couple of days off to paint my bathroom before we leave, and then we will be on our way on Wednesday the 6th!

It’s getting real now! I’m so excited to have a break... can’t wait to have a good balance of hitting the parks and chilling at the pool. First timers at the Yacht Club and Stormalong Bay! The lazy river is calling me!
You are going to love both YC and the pool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter