How many miles are you planning to travel over Christmas?

Zero. Husband is having knee replacement surgery tomorrow. It will be a low key Christmas, which is fine.
My husband is having knee surgery today as well, not replacing it (yet) though. We are both happy with the timing, our next few weeks are going to be super low key and at home.
So, 0 miles for us!

Zero for the actual xmas day and NYE, but in between we'll go to our vacation house for a few nights, about 200mi round trip.

1,200 to fly up to Newark and spend Christmas Eve Eve in NYC, then 900 to come back to Florida after driving down to DC.

About 2600 miles. Michigan to New Jersey to South Carolina to New Jersey to Michigan.

Driving from Philly to Florida (my in-laws) so about 935 each way. If you pray, pray for no traffic. Of course not a priority prayer. Just a little if there's a little pixie dust left over.
We’re driving the day after from Delco to Boca. My in-laws are also in Florida.

If we're just looking at Christmas Day, we're traveling to the other side of the city to spend the holiday with my MIL. It's about 100mi round trip. I miss taking real travel at Christmas. We had a string of years where we got tired of giving the kids stuff and opted to give them with experiences instead. It's not for everyone, but we loved traveling on Christmas. Oh well, we have a college road trip just before and family flying into town the day after. So, no real Christmas Day travel this year.

About 15. Going to my in-laws on Christmas Eve. Christmas morning will be at our house.

Zero. Just got back from a 2.5 month Halloween/Thanksgiving/early Christmas trip to Orlando. Spending the day at home with my dad enjoying blissful relaxation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter