How many masks for 4 year old?

Wendysofftoneverland

DIS Veteran
Assuming we don't end up canceling our November trip, we will be camping and perhaps not doing any park days (we aren't used to wearing masks more than an hour or two at a time). I was wondering how many masks to pack per day for my 4 year old. I need to get some more because he currently has only 1 for the rare occasions we go out. Wasn't sure how many I need to buy or make for Ft. Wilderness. Thanks.

WE DO go into the parks, ao keep that in mind, but i normally change my 2 almost 3 year olds mask out each time we eat, or swim. Start with one, change after lunch, go swim, change again, then change for after dinner. I brought 10 masks, thinking she'd average 5 in a day then wash and let dry with a backup days worth extra. She normally only used 4 a day though. Have a great trip!

Yeah, I'd bring at least 1 per day. There are some really cute ones out there for kids.

At least one per day.

You will need to wear them around the resort, except in the pool area or your campground.

Highly recommend the disposable ones from Target - they fit well. My 2 (almost 3) year old likes to lick the inside of his mask :sad2: so we do 2/day at Disney!

Always have at least one extra on hand (for all ages) when you are out of the campsite/room in case something happens to the one you are wearing---- for example it gets dropped on the ground while you are eating or drinking, the elastic rips, it stretches out and starts slipping and you want a different one---- or something else unexpected happens. I still laugh to this day about my kid's freak out a few weeks ago when she was sitting in the car during fall allergy season and had just put a mask on on to get out and walk into a store and sneezed. She was hilariously absolutely disgusted. She could not get that mask off and switched out fast enough. Luckily we had a spare--- she never goes without a spare now!

Some little kids really like changing, my son only wanted a certain one... so I had to go find more.
We used one a day with a back up in the bag.
Because you are not use to wearing them long term.
They make them out of different materials so try a few diffrent kinds my kids preferred the ones made of polyester and really disliked the thick cotton Disney made ones because they were so hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter