How many friends do you have that actually live in your town/city?

3. Maybe a few co-workers but I don't really hang out with them outside of work unless it's a work party or a rare coffee date/dinner.

Too many to count(we live in the same town we grew up in, we have friends in town we’ve known most of our lives).

Many. Some are 45 year old friendships.
Don’t really have friends outside the city. If people move they become Facebook acquaintances.

I have no idea. Many friends. We have lived in the same metro area our whole life, and in our current town almost 20 years. We have friends in the area we grew up with, friends we made at church, work and in our community. I also have friends I have made by serving in the community and through connections with my daughter as she has grown up and become more involved. I have become friends with many of my daughters teachers and youth leaders, and have also served in the community and made connections through there. So many people I would consider my friends.

Now if you are talking close friends who I count almost family, that number is much smaller. I have always been someone who has just a few close confidants, but many friends and acquaintances.

I don't live in a town or city but I do have a few friends all around me from my youth and young adulthood. We really can't visit and get together like we used to but I am on good terms with all of them. We all look out for and support one another as needed.

Too many to count(we live in the same town we grew up in, we have friends in town we’ve known most of our lives).
That’s us. All of our friends are here. The few that aren’t live like 60 miles away so we still see them pretty often.

None that I would call friends as in get together and do things. They are all in Pittsburgh with one of them #4 in seniority just above me at work after 28 years building a manufacturing plant from the place being an empty building when we were hired.

Lots - I can only think of 5 people I consider friends that don’t live here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter