How many Disney GC can be used per ticket purchase?

DLgal

DIS Veteran
If I need to buy WDW tickets online, how many different gift cards can I use?

I have a Disney Visa Rewards Redemption card, and want to do the rest on GC. Possible? Or does it limit you to only using one GC per transaction?

I just recently bought 2 Adult WDW passes using my Redemption card and a Disney GC. I didn't see a way to add a 3rd form of payment, like a credit card, so make sure the Redemption card and the Disney GC have enough funds to cover the transaction.

It was my 1st time buying tickets this way, so there may be others with more experience with this method.

I have a Disney Visa Rewards Redemption card, and want to do the rest on GC. Possible? Or does it limit you to only using one GC per transaction?

You can call if you want to use more than one, but the easier thing to do is just combine the gift cards onto one on the Disney Gift Card site and just use that. Just make sure not to leave it on the gift card site with $$ on it as I've heard of folks who had it hacked and their $$ stolen off the card. But if you just load it up and immediately spend (or even delete the card off the actual gift card site) you should be good!

It does limit you to one gift card per transaction. But it will allow you to use a rewards card along with one gift card.

I just recently bought 2 Adult WDW passes using my Redemption card and a Disney GC. I didn't see a way to add a 3rd form of payment, like a credit card, so make sure the Redemption card and the Disney GC have enough funds to cover the transaction.

It was my 1st time buying tickets this way, so there may be others with more experience with this method.

Yeah, that will be a problem. Not enough with redemption plus GC. Oh well.

You can call if you want to use more than one, but the easier thing to do is just combine the gift cards onto one on the Disney Gift Card site and just use that. Just make sure not to leave it on the gift card site with $$ on it as I've heard of folks who had it hacked and their $$ stolen off the card. But if you just load it up and immediately spend (or even delete the card off the actual gift card site) you should be good!

That won't help if you can only use 2 forms of payment. The max per giftcard is $1000. I only have $300 on the Redemption card and the tickets will be $2400 altogether.

If you purchase your tickets in separate transactions, that should let you use the gift cards to cover your tickets (ex Purchase a 7 day park hopper for $700 (or whatever it currently is) with a $700 gift card, then start another transaction for ticket 2, etc). It might take a few minutes to get it all purchased, but it should be doable.

If you purchase your tickets in separate transactions, that should let you use the gift cards to cover your tickets (ex Purchase a 7 day park hopper for $700 (or whatever it currently is) with a $700 gift card, then start another transaction for ticket 2, etc). It might take a few minutes to get it all purchased, but it should be doable.

Ah, yes, I could do this.

This is a frequent problem with AP renewals. Mine was over $1000 and the max value on any one card is $1000.

It's a bit more work but you can buy each ticket in a separate transaction.

ETA: I hesitated and this was already recommended but glad it's already out there.

That won't help if you can only use 2 forms of payment. The max per giftcard is $1000. I only have $300 on the Redemption card and the tickets will be $2400 altogether.

Just do it in multiple transactions. It's a pain but it would work.

I wanted to renew our annual passes using gift cards only, so I called Disney and they were able to handle the purchase using multiple gift cards.

Never mind. I just went to ITT and put it all on my credit card. Saved $450 too. I'll use the GC for our resort balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter