How Many Dining Credits

dassjs

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We are booked for 9 days/8 nights in November. How many dining credits does this give us 9 TS/CS/Snacks per person or 8 TS/CS/Snacks per person? Thanks!

The dining plan is calculated by the number of nights you are staying. So you will have 8 credits...ts/cs/snack per person.

Is it not also based on the number of park hoppers that you have as well? I thought I had read this some where...so if you are staying for 8 nights but only have 7 days of park hoppers, you would only get 7 days worth of dining.

It's not based on your tickets
at all. Solely based on hotel nights. 7 nights hotel=7 nights dining credits.

Is it not also based on the number of park hoppers that you have as well? I thought I had read this some where...so if you are staying for 8 nights but only have 7 days of park hoppers, you would only get 7 days worth of dining.

The dining plan is never based on your park tickets. It is based solely on the number of nights (not days) you stay at your resort. In fact, annual passholders and DVC members can get the dining plan without buying any tickets at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!