how many days of magic?

wincha

Earning My Ears
we have a flexible schedule. driving. bringing a teen friend they want 2 days at universal. i will buy their passes minus these 2 days. i am bringing my younger children to disney. so now i need to know. dh,i, 5 and 8 year old 2 15/16 year olds. how many days? also can we get by on a park a day? thinking about a water park so we should buy the extra option. looking for condo or house to save money. will be 6 of us.

any suggestions?

When are you going? How long are you staying? Are you driving straight through or taking 2 days?

First of all, for room I would suggest looking at two connecting rooms at one of the value resorts. This gives you the advantage of being on-property. Note that although adjoining rooms are next to each other, connecting rooms have dors so you can go from one to the other without going outside. It also gives you two bathrooms. You might want to put the teens in one, or some other combination.

If you will only be going to a water park once it is not worth buying the Plus option. Cost for the WPs is $36.21 (adult) and $29.82 (child 3 to 9) while the cost to any ticket to add the Plus option is $47.93 (all prices include tax).

Generally buying the hopper tends to be a good idea. Depends a lot on the season you are going, but for example AK always closes much earlier than the other parks. Often ther is a difference of three hours or more between park closings; having a hopper allows you to take advantage of this.

we are arriving june 5th. we will stop in atlanta on the way. we will break up the drive from st louis in 2 days. we do not want just a hotel room. my teenager wants more where he stays. we will either go with a condo that has resort facilities ie timeshare to rent or through bonus vacation through rci or a home that has a pool or a community pool. the teens want to be in walking distance to things ie not necessarily disney. i am looking for a condo that will provide transportation to universal and they will do that 2 days while we drive (our car) to disney from where we are staying.

my question is how many days to do disney? and looking at 1 park a day while adding in maybe a waterpark on disney so add that option to our package.

animal kingdom
magic kingdom
mgm
epcot
water park

thats 5 days am i missing a park? we want to have a couple of days at the resort we are staying at also.

would we want to do a 2nd day at a park?

good to know about the different closing times of the parks and the price difference of the water parks. i can't see doing that more than one day. we will come back later when the teens are out of the house and do disney with our younger children again and stay on property. this year however we will not stay on property for many reasons so this is not going to be our option.

so if we do the hopper how many days to do disney justice. thinking about 6 and a couple of down days at the resort.

My family is just plained spoiled. We always get luxury timeshares for a pretty good price. There is no way they will be happy with a value resort. The lowest I could go when be the Contemporary and I will not pay for 2 rooms. When we are again a family of 4 then yes we can. They will want something very nice and I can find it for around $100 a day close to the parks. Once we are there we will be there all day while the teens can go to the park they choose and get in touch with us by cell phones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter