HOW MANY DAYS FOR IDEAL UNIV. TRIP

KFISCHER

DIS Veteran
TO SEE BOTH PARKS, HIT RESTAURANTS, SHOPS, ETC...HOW MANY DAYS WOULD BE IDEAL?

2-3, 4...MORE?

Ideal?....For me Ideal would be hmmmm 2 weeks! :D
3 full days in the parks work well too. One day for each and a third to redo all your favorites.

jessica5.gif

Greetings,
My wife and I vacation in Orlando each year and spend an average of 12-14 days. For us,
three days works for Universal/IOA. We budget one day for each park and a third day to repeat the attractions we liked in each park. Don't forget about Citywalk. There are some really fun places to dine. Also, there is also a Hard Rock Live venue at Citywalk that features big name artists.
I wish you well with your vacation planning.

Kevin ;)

We spent 2 days at US in Jan '99. IOA wasn't open yet. In Jan '00 we spent 3 days in both the parks and wished we'd had another. We're going back in March '02 and we are allocating 4 or 5 days for US and IOA. But we love those parks much better that any of the others.

Have fun,

Donna R.

Another Donna and another household that loves Universal Orlando best. In 1995 we spent one day at US; in 1999 we spent 3 days at US and IOA and wished we could stay longer. Now, In March 2001 we are staying on-site at HRH for 5 nights! :) We plan to see and try everything! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!