How long will CRT take???

vassar36

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if anyone has gone to the CRT breakfast before how long does it take? My husband, myself, and my 2 princesses princess: (5) and princess: (3) were lucky enough to get a 8:10am ressie in July. :goodvibes Could anyone tell me what is the approximate time that we will be finished? We definetly want to see the princesses but are also concerned with getting out early and getting on some rides!! Maybe we asking too much?:rolleyes1

WE had a 8:30 time and were done and out by 9:30. The princesses come around very quickly. The kids choices are preplated scrambled eggs, bacon and french toast sticks. The adults had two choices. Any more ?'s please ask. We were able to ride dumbo, and a few other rides and then head to toon town for the 10 am opening. My girls were in the last seats on the train with goofy! So fun!!:goodvibes

From what I have read on other posts, it should take no more than an hour. We have the 8:05 am seating in October, which is the first one. I assume since we are the first seating that things will go a little quicker.

Does that mean that 12:05 is the first seating for lunch? *crosses fingers* :) I figured there was a 12:00 seating before us.

I'm thinking since the food comes pre-plated, it can't/won't take that long. Plus I'm sure they're sadly focused on turning over those tables since the restaurant is reletively small :(

WE had a 8:30 time and were done and out by 9:30. The princesses come around very quickly. The kids choices are preplated scrambled eggs, bacon and french toast sticks. The adults had two choices. Any more ?'s please ask. We were able to ride dumbo, and a few other rides and then head to toon town for the 10 am opening. My girls were in the last seats on the train with goofy! So fun!!:goodvibes

i was just wondering what princesses were there? :)

Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Jazmin, and the Fairy GodMother

Thanks for all the responses. I was worried that we would be getting out after alot of the crowds already got to MK but it looks like from your responses that we should be Ok :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter