How long to wait for confirmation email?

KandyM

DIS Veteran
Hi, so on Saturday I called Disney to add tickets to my room reservation. She had to cancel and rebook me but that’s okay. At the end of the call agent says I will get an email with new reservation info but I still have not received it. How long do these sometimes take?
The new Ressie is showing up in MDE but I’d like to still get my reservation details by email.

Hi, so on Saturday I called Disney to add tickets to my room reservation. She had to cancel and rebook me but that’s okay. At the end of the call agent says I will get an email with new reservation info but I still have not received it. How long do these sometimes take?
The new Ressie is showing up in MDE but I’d like to still get my reservation details by email.

I had to do a rebook as well. I think it took about a day to get the confirmation. Don't quote me on that though.

I guess I had better call back. I want to see the full details on what she booked me. It was supposed to be the gift of magic package but it has some other odd looking name on the reservation "BrdQ2RO Disney Resort Hotel Package" so like is that the gift of magic or some other thing?

Yes. If you want to get an email from them, call back. Sometimes they never send one.

I always ask for an email. Sometimes it comes right away other times it takes a day or two before I get one. I would call to make sure that you got the package that you wanted.

I guess I had better call back. I want to see the full details on what she booked me. It was supposed to be the gift of magic package but it has some other odd looking name on the reservation "BrdQ2RO Disney Resort Hotel Package" so like is that the gift of magic or some other thing?
If it is showing in MDE and Modify link is available- select that and then "change" the reservation- it will show your new selection and what you currently have booked. Just don't finalize it! That way you can see what offer was applied.

If it is showing in MDE and Modify link is available- select that and then "change" the reservation- it will show your new selection and what you currently have booked. Just don't finalize it! That way you can see what offer was applied.
Thanks, I did this and yes it shows me as Gift of Magic for my current reservation after I selected change. I feel reassured

we are booked under the Gift of Magic and that is what is on our reservations; added 7 day tix to get the $30 gift card/person
Thanks, that is good to know. What an odd way for them to name this package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!