How long to get to MGM from WL? To Epcot from WL?

Dis2times

Mouseketeer
Still working on a decision for our last two nights now that I can't get the Swan rate I was hoping for.

Lisa

We stayed at WL in January, and found that whenever we took a bus to one of the theme parks, it always went from WL to the GF first. So once the bus actually came, it was about another 20 minute ride or so.

MaryLiz

depends upon the time - early morning it goes straight to the parks - we waited maybe 5 minutes for the Epcot bus - then it took around 10 minutes to get to Epcot.

I don't know if you can still do this - but for a change of pace - we took the bus to the T/Tc and then took the monrail to Epcot - took longer - but it was more fun!!! :cool1:

pasmommy said:
Anyone try taking the boat to MK and then TTC then taking monorail to Epcot?
This is possible, but involves 3 steps - 1) boat to MK; 2) MK to TTC; 3) TTC to Epcot.....

or you could take the boat to the Cont - then ride their monrail to the TTC, then Epcot monrail.

If you take the bus from WL, you will also stop at the Grand Floridian to make a pick up before going on to Epcot. Depending on when you get to the bus stop and the time of year and day, it could take you anywhere from 20 minutes to 50 minutes.

The WL shares a bus with the Grand Floridian, and the Contemporary shares a bus with the Polynesian. The Port Orleans resorts share busses, The All Star Resorts share busses. The Yacht and Beach share busses and the Swan, Dolphin and Boardwalk share busses.

Those resorts with dedicated bus service may include:
CBR, Pop Century, CSR, AKL, Saratoga Springs, OKW and Fort Wilderness.

You don't need to go to the MK at all. If you want to ride the monorail, take the bus to the TTC, at which point you can transfer to the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter